Forza Rewards FAQ

Why the miles unit of measurement in Forza Horizon is referred to as “English” is beyond me. In Australia and New Zealand they speak English but distance is measured in kilometres. The correct name is the British Imperial System, so it would be far less confusing to call it British, or even better Imperial since the other option is Metric. But even “American” would make more sense than English!!!

4 Likes

Apologies if this question is in the wrong place/to the wrong person. I appear to have some rewards that are available to be redeemed and are due to expire in a few days but there does’nt seem to be any way for me to actually process them…should there be a button of some sorts.

5 Likes

I have not seen a single credit in either FH2 or FM5, and I have almost two million pending. Don’t want tp lose them. What am I doing wrong? And this site says I have already redeemed them.

2 Likes

funny same thing happened to me im kind of annoyed with the entire spectrum that they said they’d give us the money and cars for being “Loyal” but im not getting anything ive apparently already redeemed a good 1.28 mil and i have yet to see it. i also find it funny how they said you can email them at forzafb@microsoft.com for a representatives support but i just got a good old plastered auto reply its a lie im starting to wonder if they even give a crap.

Yeah me too

Just an issue with the Forza rewards/“driving since” display. When posting, my stats don’t show up properly under my Icon/Avatar. Not a big deal, as the rewards are working fine when clicking on “OVERVIEW”. I’m sure it’s temporary, but I thought I should let you know.

Please I love playing FM5 but i need more money. 3 cars for the Single player races whipped out my whole bank. 1 mil doesnt cut it. I dont want to grind and grind just to buy cars that i want to use.

why are you spending that much on 3 cars? use ones that start out at a better PI or something

I haven’t been able to redeem rewards for quite some time. Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? I also have completed achievements, but aren’t receiving the recognition for completion. For example, I won a Gold medal using the 1977 Pontiac Trans Am, both online and in career mode(to be sure it wasn’t an error)…and still hasn’t been unlocked.

3 Likes

you have to use the 73’ trans am to unlock the badge.

Thank you for pointing out that in Forza Motorsport 5 you have to use the 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455 to get the Iconic Affinity “Bandit” title and badge, for “Win a gold medal in a 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am.” That was the last Iconic Affinity badge I needed. :smiley:

The programmer responsible for this mistake probably hadn’t even been born in 1977 and has never seen the Smokey and the Bandit movie.

I wonder if I should cash in now, or wait and see what Feb. brings…

Whenever I go to the FORZA REWARDS (redeem rewards section) site it just gives me the loading circle and will not do anything. Any suggestions???

2 Likes

Try going to Xbox.com, log out, maybe clear your cache, log in there, then go to Rewards.

Feb Forza Rewards now available

Tier 6 get 150,000 for FM4 and Horizon and 1,500,000 for FM5

When looking at details of my FM5 progress in Forza Rewards, specifically Locked Achievements, the list isn’t complete. It doesn’t display all of the achievements I have yet to unlock. The FM2/3/4/Horizon lists are complete though. Any idea what’s going on with that?

Me too

ok, thanks for the clarification.

wow, pretty awesome, I’ve redeemed like 3,600,000 credits already lol