Forza Rewards FAQ and Forza Hub info

Forza Rewards FAQ at Forza Support
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/4405566679315-Forza-Rewards

Created August 25, 2021, updated April 5, 2022

We retired the Forza Hub in September 2021 and will be concluding the weekly tier-based credit redemptions via Forza Rewards in previous games from May 5, 2022.

See the article at Forza Support for answers to the following questions:

Q: What is happening to Forza Rewards?
Q: What is happening to Forza Hub?
Q: What does this mean for claiming my weekly Forza Rewards?
Q: What rewards are coming to Forza Horizon 5?
Q: Will I lose any existing credits redeemed through Forza Rewards?
Q: Outside of the Forza Hub, where else can I view my overall progress across the Forza Franchise?
Q: I use the Forza Hub to stay up-to-date with game news and to download my photos. Where can I do this one the app is no longer functional? How do I find Turn 10 picks or photos shared by my friends?

1 Like

I purchased copies of early titles FM2 and FM3 just to bring my Tier level while the current title was FM6 of course I still have my Xbox 360 connected to this day and still a ways to go to complete FM2. I understand that I’ll never earn the online rewards for those games.

Point is if people wanted to increase their Tier level nothing was stopping them!!

1 Like

[Edit - all posts must be in English; please translate your text before posting. We have retired the Forza Hub and are closing Forza Rewards in May 2022. See the link above for more info. - MM]