Forza Rewards discussion - FM5

Forza Rewards Discussion

Forza Rewards Announcement
Forza Rewards FAQ

This is the place to discuss Forza Rewards. If you are reporting some difficulty in logging in, redeeming, and collecting your rewards, please read through this thread for possible solutions. The best place to report problems is via email at forzafb@microsoft.com. If reporting here, please provide as much detail as possible about the steps you took before you got stuck.

Forza Rewards
Forza Rewards is a loyalty reward program based on your history with the Forza franchise. Your gamertag’s history of play in Forza 2, Forza 3, Forza 4, Forza Horizon, and Forza 5 is automatically reviewed to give you points toward a Tier. Each month, go to the Rewards page to redeem that month’s rewards based on your Tier, which are typically credits and may include cars or tokens. If you level up your Tier, you can go back and redeem the next tier’s rewards.

• Go to https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net - make sure you’re signed in.
  • Click on each game circle to review your progress and points needed to get to the next Tier.
  • Click on Redeem Now (upper right portion of the page), and on the rewards page, click Redeem.
  • Go to your game Message Center, right bumper over to the Gifts section, and press A on the message to download the reward to your game account.

You can see a history of Rewards given out by Tier and month in the second post of the Forza Rewards FAQ here.

Troubleshooting and Tips

• If you get an error message when first going to the Forza Rewards page, click the Sign In in the upper right corner of the page and go to the rewards url again.
  • If you just get a spinning icon when trying to redeem rewards, you might try signing out of Xbox.com, then back in, then sign in at Rewards and try again (or clear browser cache/reboot).
  • See the FAQ linked above for a longer list of questions and answers.
  • Rewards change each month, sometimes before the last day of the month. Previous month’s rewards are not retrievable if you have not redeemed them.
  • Redeemed rewards cannot be redeemed again if you restart your gamesave.

_

1 Like

Im still missing 1 of my 70points in my rewards for dlc tag: I control freak
I left a post on twitter but still not sorted please can you get my 70 points added to my rewards page

I picked up Forza 5 LE for all the extra goodies. Got 1250 tokens included. Why are these tokens not counted towards our tier points/rewards? We paid for them.

What he said.

Free stuff is always good.

Just wish i had known about it sooner. Been registered since 2007, honestly the rewards are news to me.
Maybe an in game message would pull in more players to visit the site. Free stuff makes people happy.

1 Like

I do not know how gain tier points if somebody know tell me here i need tier points

1 Like

Hahaha, you play the Forza games

Play the games. Everything from Forza 2 up to 5 allow you to gain tier points.

Earn achievements. Complete races. Collect cars.

If you go to your Rewards page, you can click on the title of any of the games and see a breakdown of the points you’ve earned for various things. If you click the DETAILS tab it will show you the increment relevant to the item (ex. Cars Owned will go from X/250 points to X/50 cars).

But yeah, play the games. Tons of opportunities. I’ve been on a massive Forza kick lately, dug out all the games and started playing them (in addition to the new one), and I’ve jumped two tiers in about a month. I’m plotting my moves, going after things that will earn me points: completing achievements I haven’t done yet, acquiring cars, completing races, etc.

+1 I have almost completed Forza 3, and have finished tier requirements for Forza 4 and Horizon. Everything you need to know is on the rewards page. You can see everything you are missing from each game title there if you click on the game title.

Simple question, how often do we get rewards? Is it everytime we reach a new tier, every month, only at special events/holidays?

Also, Almost everyone I know got 4mil cr for being a tier 4, but when I redeemed my rewards, I only got 400,000. What’s the thing causing me to only get that much?

When you increase your tier and the first of every month. Right now tier 6 is the highest you can hit.

1 Like

Rewards are for that month only, so you missed out on the 4 million credits. :frowning:

Thanks! any idea on why I would only get 400,000cr rather than 4mil though? There’s quite a large difference and I just feel like Im missing out on some extra credits

Depends on when you claim them. Last month they gave away millions. This month I got $500,000

1 Like

Been wondering when the rewards were paid out! Need to get myself up to tier 6 so I can get the best goodies :stuck_out_tongue:

I find that it will say so many credits in 3 blocks with how many days left, but no redeem now button to click? there are times I have had to go through firefox but not even that takes me there now?

I JUST HIT TIER 3 AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH BUT I DIDNT GET NO REWARDS OR THE TIER 3 GIFT CAR. :confused: ANY SUGGESTIONS.?

Not often enough…maybe I’m just burnt out on the game but its becoming a bit of a chore.

I know this was talked about quite a bit in the old forums. Does anyone know if this glitch has been fixed? Very soon I will need those 350 points to bump up to Tier 4 but want to make sure it’s working before I spend the cash… Thanks

It does work but it seems to be the slowest item to update, some people reporting it taking up to two weeks or more before they receive reward credit for tokens purchased. If you’re looking to move up to the next Tier, I would suggest you look at other options before purchasing tokens due to the delay.