Welcome to the Forza Motorsport 7 Livery Contest!
Forza Motorsport 7 uses curated content as the means by which paints are shown to players when they choose to apply a new paint to their car when using the “Find Designs” tile, or when they purchase a new car from the “Find A Car” tile. The best way to get recognized in the community is to participate in our contests. Winners of the livery contests will be Featured Items which means that the paint will be shown to a much wider player audience which will hopefully boost your downloads and uses and thus, payouts from the paint.
Please note that we are making a change to the livery contest prizing structure by giving winners the chance to choose from a selection of cars previously only available via Forzathons, Bounty Hunter Rivals and Specialty Dealer. This car prize is in addition to the regular 1,000,000 credit prize awarded to winners and the list of cars will be continually updated.
If you want to receive a car along with the credits should you be a winner, YOU MUST post in this thread with your Gamertag along with which car you’d like in the event you are one of our weekly winners (list of prize cars can be found below).
Please make sure your post follows the Rules of the Contest.
o There are no placements for Winners. All paints selected will be considered winners and be given the stated prize as well as be featured. If you get featured, you are a considered a winner. The number of winners will depend on what gets entered, how many cars we want to feature, how many entries there are, and the quality of work. We are not going to specify a specific number of cars we are going to choose.
o This week’s prize is 1,000,000 credits (in-game credits) and your choice of the below cars.
o If you want to receive a car along with the credits should you be a winner, YOU MUST post in this thread with your Gamertag along with which car you’d like to be gifted in the event you are one of our weekly winners.
• 1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase III
• 2010 Mazda MX-5 Super20
• 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM
• 1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen
• 2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series
• 1986 BMW M635 CSi
• 1970 Chevrolet El Camino Super Sport 454
• 2015 McLaren 570S Coupe
• 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
• 1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 409
• 1963 Ferrari 250LM
• 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0
• 1994 Nissan Silvia K’s
• 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
• 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept
• 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
• 2008 Lamborghini Reventon
• 2005 Subaru Legacy B4 2.0 GT
• 2005 TVR Sagaris
• 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
• 1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R
• 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale
• 2009 MINI John Cooper Works
• 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
• 2016 Rolls-Royce Dawn
• 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT
• 2010 Aston Martin One-77
• 2014 BMW M4 Coupe
• 2009 Ford Focus RS
• 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Forza Edition
• 2016 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG S Coupe Forza Edition
• 1957 Porsche 356A Speedster
• 2012 Ferrari F12berlinetta
• 1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe
• 1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV
• 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport
• 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe
• 2016 W Motors Lykan HyperSport
• 2004 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
• 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO
• 2017 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR
• 1977 Ford Escort RS1800
• 2001 Audi RS4 Avant
• 2000 Lotus 340R
• 2012 Pagani Huayra
• 2004 Honda Civic Type-R
• 1977 Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition
• 2016 Porsche GT3 RS
• 1993 Ford SVT Cobra R Forza Edition
• 1958 MG MGA
• 1993 Jaguar XJ220 Forza Edition
• 2016 Koenigsegg Regera
• 1963 VW Type 2 De Luxe
• 1981 VW Scirocco S
• 2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series Forza Edition
• 2013 Dodge Dart GT
• 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
• 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455
• 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6
• 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
• 1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Sprint Zagato
• 2015 Nissan NISMO IDx
• 1965 MINI Cooper S Forza Edition
• 1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport Forza Edition
• 2013 Mazda MX-5
• 1980 Subaru Brat GL Forza Edition
• 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
• 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
• 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport
• 1971 Chevrolet Vega GT
• 2008 Ferrari California
• 2016 Mazda MX-5 Forza Edition
• 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
• 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S
• 2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato
• 1972 Chrysler VH Valiant Charger R/T E49
• 2000 BMW Z8
• 2013 Audi R8 Coupe V10 plus 5.2 FSI quattro
• 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351
• 2013 Renault Clio RS 200
• 2000 Plymouth Prowler
Cars Eligible to use to display your paints:
Any in game car is eligible.
Rules of the Contest
o All photos uploaded in 1080p or greater quality, please!
o The design must belong to you and be your creation. Posting someone else’s work is not allowed!
o Entrants can enter both Race and Fantasy, but the submissions must be in different posts and you must put the proper description in game as submissions without the proper description will not be featured. (One entry per category per person per week, please.)
o Please keep entries to one per category per week.
o We suggest that if your design has won in a previous contest, you do not re-enter the same design again unless new elements have been added to actually change the design or give it a new look.
o When posting here include your Gamer Tag, the car you painted your design on, the file name of your paint, and whether you want your paint judged as a fantasy or race paint.
o Entry Post Example:
Forza Player GT
2009 Ford Focus RS
Forza Paint 123
o You MUST post your entry in this thread.
o You should “Share” your paint IN GAME if you want your winning item featured. You must put “Fantasy37” or “Race37” in the description of your livery when you share your design. (All one word for the description). Adding the description to your shared entry helps us find your entry so it can be featured if you wish your winning entry to be featured. It also helps others find your entry if you want more downloads. When you press “share” on your design, the description goes in the section marked “description”. You will need to type it in.
o To qualify for entry into the weekly contest, you need to post your paint photos in this thread. You may post up to 3 photos of your paint.
o This thread will be closed the morning of August 15th, 2018 and judging will begin. Please have your entries in by this time. This is not a discussion thread. Entry Submissions only please.
Key words which MUST BE INCLUDED (Description Words):