Forza Motorsport 6 Photo Contest - Photocomp11

Welcome to the Forza Motorsport 6 Photo Contest!

Submission Instructions
o To enter, upload your photo to the Forza Motorsport 6 Photo Gallery (in game) with “Photocomp11” in the description. (All one word)
– For people new to this process, go to the navigation menu in the Forza Motorsport 6 game, tab over to the blade that says “Options”, select the “Forza Gallery” tile, and select the photo you want to enter into the contest under the “My Files” tab. Select the photo, press the “A” button on the photo to bring up the “Share” menu. Select the “Share” option and under the “Description” area make sure you add your text key word stated above. If you don’t put in the keyword in the description, we won’t be able to find your photo, and we wouldn’t want to miss out on seeing your creation.
o You may post your photos in this thread if you would like to show them off on the forums, however it is not a requirement for entering the contest.

Rules of the Contest
o All photos must be taken by you. Posting someone else’s work is not allowed.
o All photos must be shared in the Forza Motorsport 6 game and have the proper description (see above).
o Each user is allowed to submit 3 photos, if you upload more than three photos in game, we will use only the most recent photos uploaded in our judging.
o Every photo that is selected to be featured is considered a winner and will win the weekly prize chosen by Turn 10.
o Winners will be a Turn 10 pick until the winners of the following contest are posted.
o This rule may change in the future, but for now, you may enter each week, even if you were a winner the previous week.

Weekly Prize
o This week’s prize is 500,000 credits (in-game credits)

Submission Deadline
o This thread will close on the morning of November 25, 2015 and judging will begin. No other entries will be taken after judging begins. If you do not put the proper description in game when you upload your photos, your photo will not be seen and therefore not be entered into the contest.

Submission Judging
o All submissions will be judged by members of Turn 10. Photos will be judged anonymously so that Turn 10 members do not know which photos belong to which players, making the judging as fair as possible.

Prizes
o All winners (featured photos) will receive the prize of the week chosen by Turn 10.
o The winning photos will be featured as Forza Motorsport 6 Turn 10 picks for a period of time. (Until the next contest winners are chosen and featured.)

This thread is provided so that entrants may share their photo entries with others here on the forums. However, to be entered into the contest, photos must be submitted in game using the directions listed under Submission Instructions (listed above).

Celebrating 10 years of Forza Motorsports

Car: Nissan 350Z (FM2 Cover Car) Paint by: ABGRAPHICS

1 Like

Here are my three photo’s:

1 Like

ADAC GT Masters Callaway 2015
HP Racing 1
MRG GTR

Here are my photos for this week:

14 Honda Indycar - Photocomp11
2014 Aston Martin Vantage S - Photocomp11
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Photocomp11

Good luck everyone!

Mine for this week:

Hi, here my entries for this week.

ESCAPE.

http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm6&id=1915493&full=true

ARTISTIC.

http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm6&id=1915078&full=true

REALISTIC.

http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm6&id=1896862&full=true

1 Like

photocomp11 by zechariah, on Flickr

Stepping up my game this week, also finally photographing something besides the Brabham.

This is the only one I’m posting so far

God of wind at Bernese Alps Photocomp11

1 Like

hope these are not too late

1 Like

Thank you for all the entries. I am closing this contest now. A new contest will be up at the beginning of December.