Forza Motorsport 6 Loyalty Rewards Problem

I bought FM6 like 3 days ago and I was supposed to get 15 Million in-game credits from owning 300+ cars across Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Horizon, Forza Horizon 2 (XB1). But instead I only got 5 Million. My Xbox 360 was connected to the servers after I got all the 300 cars. And It was not like I came right to Forza 6 after playing on Xbox 360. Why is this? I was just hoping to try some new cars I havent played with yet since I didnt buy Forza Motosport 5. My XBL is: HeimoHurja 452. Any help? Thank you!

Same to me. I have only horizon 2 on xone with 303 cars or more and my reward was only 1 million instead of 5 million.

what does it say in the rewards hub …it will tell you what your stats are…if you only did recently you need to wait for it to update

I bought my last car on horizon 2 weeks ago . and i have forza 6 about 1 week. My stats on horizon 2 says 304 cars on garage but nothing changed on my reward for almost a week. What kind of update i have to wait and how long should i wait. Sorry for my english and thanks for your time.

It only applies the first time you play forza 6.
The only thing afterwards that increases are the weekly/monthly payments

You need to to look at your forza rewards hub stats not the in game stats
The rewards hub takes a lil while to update from 4 hours up to 2 weeks

1 Like