Forza Motorsport 6 - HUGE Content Update and Forza Features :)

Hi everybody and welcome to my thread, my name is Don Joewon Song and i am the leader of the highly popular Racing Team “Apex Racing GT” in Forza Horizon 2. I was officially the first person on FH2 to reach max level 999 and hold every highest record in the game “Most Online Wins/Most XP Accumulated/Most #1 Rival spots and was highlighted as the fastest racer in the Horizon series” I ended up creating a YouTube account originally to showcase my #1 Rival Runs on FH2… It grew from there with added Drift-Trick Video’s and grew even further when they got featured on the Xbox One Dashboard and many Forza Motorsport Articles… I paint and tune all my own cars and share everything to the public, With Other 1 million tunes downloaded i’m confident in helping towards other people’s success :slight_smile:
If you have any questions please don’t feel hesitant to ask, I’m more then willing to help anyone at anytime

Unfortunately due to my old YouTube account being hacked into and deleted, I’ve had to create a new one, Please feel free to show your support by subbing the new YouTube channel highlighted below… Many Thanks.
Don Joewon Song - YouTube Channel

Forza Motorsport 6 Videos new
Forza Motorsport 6 - The 1,000,000XP Race!! The Fastest Way To Level Up
Forza Motorsport 6 - The Fastest Car - World Record Speed!!!
Forza Motorsport 6 - How To Earn 361,000cr in 33 Minutes
Forza Motorsport 6 - How To Earn 119,000cr in 4 Minutes
Forza Motorsport 6 - How To Earn 1,000,000cr in 1 Hour
Forza Motorsport 6 - The Ultimate Wheelie (How to tune the perfect wheelie car)
Forza Motorsport 6 - How To Earn 520,000xp In 1 Hour
Forza Motorsport 6 - Super Mario Speed Paint
Forza Motorsport 6 - Custom F1 Speed Paint
Forza Motorsport 6 - High Speed Limo Drift
Forza Motorsport 6 - The Ultimate Drift Episode 1 (Top Gear Special) *FEATURED ON FORZA
Forza Motorsport 6 - The Ultimate Drift Episode 2 - Corkscrew Edition *FEATURED ON FORZA
Forza Motorsport 6 - The Ultimate Drift Episode 3 - Reverse Limo Drift Edition *FEATURED ON FORZA
Forza Motorsport 6 - The 1,200,00XP Race!! - MAXED OUT XP
Forza Motorsport 6 - The Ultimate Drift 4 - Eau Rouge Edition *FEATURED ON FORZA
Forza Motorsport 6 - The Ultimate REVERSE Drift - Lime Rock
Forza Motorsport 6 - The Ultimate Drift 5 - Final Episode *FEATURED ON FORZA
Forza Motorsport 6 - The Ultimate REVERSE Drift 2 - Catalunya School
Forza Motorsport 6 - Halloween Bash 2015
Forza Motorsport 6 - Special Fallout 4 Ultimate Drift
Forza Motorsport 6 - The Ultimate REVERSE Drift 3 - Top Gear Full Rain *NEW
Forza Motorsport 6 - Fallout 4 Meets Fast And Furious *NEW

Forza Horizon 2 #1 Rival Runs -
Costa Sprint - D-Class
Riverbed Cross Country - D-Class
Coastal Run Extreme Cross Country - C-Class
Northern Valley Cross Country - C-Class
West Colline Cross Country - C-Class
South Scramble - B-Class *FEATURED ON FORZA
Coastal Run Extreme Cross Country - B-Class
East Forest Trail - B-Class
North Lake Trail - A-Class
Hill Scramble - A-Class
Festival Cross Country - A-Class
West Colline Cross Country - A-Class
Northern Valley Cross Country - A-Class
West Colline Cross Country - S1-Class
Festival Cross Country - S2-Class
And Many Many More

Forza Horizon 2 - Drift Video Collection and Others
Forza Horizon 2 - Top 5 Drift-Tricks Also Featured On The XboxOne Dashboard
Forza Horizon 2 - CWAZY CAMPERS - The Hippy Van Experience *Now In Full 1080p
Forza Horizon 2 - The Ultimate Skill Chain - Episode 1 - High Speed Circuit
Forza Horizon 2 - The Ultimate Skill Chain - Episode 2 - Park Circuit
Forza Horizon 2 - AR12 Elgato Race #4 - 1st Place
Forza Horizon 2 - The Ultimate Skill Chain - Episode 3 - South Scramble
Forza Horizon 2 - The Ultimate Skill Chain - Episode 4 - City Rapide Circuit *NEW

You can also follow me on -
Don Joewon Song - Twitter Account
Don Joewon Song - Twitch Channel

Thanks for taking the time to read this through, I hope you enjoy the video’s just as much as i did making them…
Please Subscribe For New Daily Forza Motorsport Content

4 Likes

Good to see you here watched you alot on twitch.When will start streaming forza 6…

2 Likes

Thanks Mario, Really appreciate it mate, I should hopefully be Streaming Forza Motorsport 6 in the beginning of next week, just trying to organize and share all my new YouTube Content for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I been using quite a few your set ups Don and enjoying them greatly!!!

Will definitely check out the links up above and thanks for sharing and caring.

ST0RMY…

1 Like

A massive thanks ST0RMY, Really glad to hear you’re liking the tunes :slight_smile: I hope you like all the YouTube Content just as much :slight_smile: Cheers… HaPpY RaCiNg!!!

Hey Guys… Just uploaded my very First Forza Motorsport Speed Paint video on my YouTube Channel - Don Joewon Song

I bring to you the - Super Mario Speed Paint

Hope you like it guys, All feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated, Thank You.

1 Like

That’s an awesome vid Don!!!

You got quite some knowledge of the editor and very talented using it.

Inspired!!!

1 Like

3 Brand New Videos have just been added to the Forza Motorsport 6 YouTube Collection…
“How To Earn 1,000,000cr in just “1” Hour”
#1 Rival Time - Rio National Reverse - A-Class”
“Custom F1 Speed Paint Design”
Hope You like them guys, Please feel free to write feedback as all is welcome and greatly appreciated :slight_smile:
Also Please show your support by subscribing to the channel, I post new video’s daily… All Channel information is posted above…
THANK YOU

Nice Stuff, What Cars did you Add the Mario Paint to?

1 Like

Only the 1965 Mini Cooper S at the moment… But it is available on both Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Horizon 2 :slight_smile: Hope you like it mate…

That way too,brother speed,great stuff and great skills… Keep going and crossed fingers for getting back your followers after the YouTube hack.

1 Like

Cheers mate, Hopefully i can come back bigger and stronger then before… Just placed 3rd on SlapTrains Top 10 Drifts of the week and got a huge following because of it :slight_smile: Really happy people are liking my work!! It’s truly the greatest feeling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Guys… Please check out the Video Collection above for the latest videos added…
2 New Videos for Forza Motorsport 6 - The 1,200,000XP Race!! and newest edition to the Ultimate Drift Collection - Episode 3 - Reverse Limo Drift Edition.
3 New Videos for Forza Horizon 2 - 2 Episodes of my new Ultimate Skill Chain Series “1 Car… 1 Track… 25 Laps… 1 Skill Chain” and the AR12 Elgato Race #4 S2 Race were i placed 1st and gained a spot in the finals :slight_smile:
Hope you like them guys, Thanks for taking the time to read this, All Feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated.

Hey Everyone… I’ve updated a huge selection of new videos covering both Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 6… Exclusively my 2 recent Forza Motorsport 6 mash-up videos - The Fallout 4 Collection.

Forza Motorsport 6 - Ultimate Drift - Fallout 4 F-100 Special Edition

Forza Motorsport 6 - Fallout 4 Meets Fast And Furious

Thanks for taking the time to read this post… Truly appreciate it and i hope you enjoy the videos :slight_smile: Please feel free to view the newly updated video list at the top of the post… Thank You Again.

1 Like