http://news.xbox.com/2015/11/02/ebay-motors-car-pack-forza-motorsport-6/

2002 Plymouth Prowler
1977 Holden Torana A9X
1980 Lancia #31 Lancia Corse Beta Montecarlo Turbo
2014 Maserati #35 M. Calamia Swiss Team MC Trofeo
1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster
2014 Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80
1988 McLaren #12 Honda McLaren MP4/4

As with previous car packs, don’t expect to be able to see these cars - even if the pack appears in the Marketplace - in game until the content update hits consoles approx. 10am+ Pacific Time on Tuesday. Purchasing DLC does not add cars to your garage; go to the Find a Car (Buy Car) menu and collect one of each paid DLC car for free, which will add the car to your garage for upgrading and painting.

1 Like

The MP4/4’s in, Christmas has come early!!

(Why did I change my guess from that to Williams FW14?)

3 Likes

Excellent pack, wanted the MP4/4 in Forza (well, any console game) for a long time so it’s going to be a good day for me tomorrow.

a big " meh " for me … disappointed couse i have the season pass ( ultimate edition just for the early access ) and at the second pack still nothing interesting for me…

15 Likes

This, is, the, best, car, pack, ever… Period

5 Likes

I’m happy, first DLC car I’m properly excited about since Forza Motorsport 4’s inclusion of the Mazda 787B.

I thought SimRaceway had the exclusive rights to this however so it’s ice to see Turn 10 secure this one.

1 Like

Not been interested in a single dlc car so far…can’t wait til the good stuff comes once the season pass expires!

12 Likes

You’re missing out on the Honda RA300 then, she’s a monster haha

+1 Not buying season pass was something I was scared I would regret but so far I’ve been far from tempted with any of the first two packs.

Good variety of cars and such, just don’t personally interest me much.

I do however need to see how many requests the Plymouth Prowler racked up in the wishlist thread haha

2 Likes

Personally, I’d love to get my hands on one of those Prowlers over here in Australia. If I could afford the super high taxes that come with importing even a secondhand car from the States, then there’d be one sitting in my driveway before a prawn could hit the barbie!

Plus the inclusion of a ‘real Aussie’. Street race car, the Holden A9X, is inspiring for future possibilities that might include our famous GTR XU1 or Fords XW & XY GTHO (incl the real Phase 2&3’s) or the Ford XR or XT GTs for that matter.

Or even the very rare Ford XA GT Phase 4, of which only a handful saw real street use.

The A9X was an amazingly quick registrable street monster. I worked on several in my youth when I had my own custom paint n panel shop called Blues Magoos Custom Paintworks back in the 70’s - 80’s, and to say these were babies or just toys, then you haven’t driven a street legal monster. The cars would never pass registration these days however. They now need to have special rego to be allowed on the road as ‘restoros’, not every day vehicles.

The wheel and racing tyre combos were that big, especially on front, even with the factory flairs, that a large section on the front inner guards wheel wells had to be cut out and a box welded back in to allow a ‘full lock’ to be achieved. They were lowered so much that the factory guards had to be cut in the arches, faired out and the custom fairs bolted on to allow the entire wheels/tyres to fit inside the body line.

In tuned form, the back-side would always want yo come around and try and kiss the nose on acceleration, leaving two solid black 10" tyre patches in its wake. Handling was like driving a hugely overgrown kart, noisy inside, forget music, you dimply gave up trying to listen to any, the noise was deafening to say the least. Those proud owners that did manage to score one of the ‘real’ A9x’s from Holden’ Special Vehicles Department, usually had them fitted out with a gull roll age, re trimmed to accomodate changes in the rear seats and rear wheel wells etc. this gave the car stability when compared to those straight from GMH.

There were imitations of these however, even from Holden themselves, but you could tell the real ones by the extensive inner wheel well work and certain distinctive identification markings in the engine bay and engine equipment etc.

So seeing a real Aussie early Supercar in amongst the second car pac has my juices flowing already … Bring on more Aussie cars please…

2 Likes

Overall, this is a better than average pack to me. There isn’t any one car that blows me away, but there also isn’t any one where I wonder why T10 felt the need to include. I’m just glad we didn’t get a joke car like T10 typically includes.

1 Like

oh my god. can’t wait to drive the beta monte carlo turbo group 5 and senna’s mp4/4

3 Likes

I can not wait to get my hands on that Lancia!!! This dlc pack is fantastic IMO.

2 Likes

Lot of race cars in that pack, including the wishlist-dominating MP4/4 and my wished-for-awhile Torana.

Not bad, T10, not bad. Will be looking forward to 'Ringing them all.

Love this pack overall!! Some racecars and a mix of others.

Why am I away from home for 5 months and can’t drive the awesome cars in the car packs #F&Fpack #LogitecPack #EbayPack
If they now add some more F1 cars like from the early 70s, early 80s, 90s and 2000s then we can do a generation comparison. :wink:
And I still hope we get more fun cars like the Reliant Robin and the Peel P50 or a Double Decker Bus

2 Likes

Wow we finally got Senna’s McLaren. Looking at the picture my eyes locked onto it and my jaw dropped. A few seconds later I nearly cried. Hiding up the back was the 77 A9X Torana my favourite car of all time, thank you thank you so much Turn 10.

6 Likes

Thrilled about the Prowler!!! Never expected to see it in FM
More Mopar! Woo!

2 Likes

Interesting cars, I admit I would have like to see a modern road car like the ATS-V or Civic Type-R, rather than the Maserati Trofeo, I like the car don’t get me wrong but it feels like it should have been in the base game. There were plenty of nice additions in FM4 but you wouldn’t of been DLC worthy.

Cool to have the “winningest” (what ever that word means) F1 car, not a fan of the most awfulest losinger car ever though, the Prowler. Holded looks interesting and the Datsun, well hopefully it isn’t too under powered like most Japanese “British” sports cars of the era.

How long before we get the “ergh, race cars in a racing game, we don’t want that, we want, rocket rabbit tuned cars and the S14 with the KDE235 TT motor with S1J Turbo” crowd…

3 Likes

Speak for yourself I think there should be less street cars

1 Like