Just a few of my issues with FM5, the unfinised game. Just wondering if anyone from turn 10 will ever read or taken noticec of their customes. I am guessing not.
As an ex games tester, there are a few issues which turn 10 should rectify before, realising a further carpack at a vast amount of cash.
- Where is my best lap time? This is something that I liked in FM4 and feel there should be an option in HUD.
- Who is in 2nd, 3rd or any other place. This goes hand in hand ith how far away they are. This is something that I liked in FM4 and feel there should be an option in HUD.
- D-pad steering. As they have this option open you would think they would be clever enough to put telemtary as down on the thumb stick, on no wait that would be too inteligent for Turn 10.
- Seaching for vynal groups. This could be made easier.
- OMG their lobbies have worked just come in to room and it tell me to select a car. No i can’t do that as I do not know what the car class is. How about putting the regulation for the lobby there?
- Voice lag, really there is no need for this turn 10.
- I want to search for all american mussle cars. No this is not an option even though you can select it in game set up. Good thinkin there turn 10 you lot are very inteligent are you not?
This is juust a snapshot of the issues, there are loads that they need to fix and can not believe theydid not sort all of this out before they realised the game.
Safe to say I will not be buying aymore turn 10 games and wait for project cars.