Forza Motorsport 4 Photo Contest Wk 116

As was the case for the last photo contest, submissions will be done in-game, so take a look at the instructions below to find out how to submit your photo for the Wk 116 Forza Motorsport 4 Photo Contest.

As the quality of entries in these contests is so high I’m not going to be awarding 1st/2nd/3rd prizes anymore, but rather just having a “winners” bracket like we currently do for the Forza Motorsport 5 photo contest. All winners will receive that weeks gift cars and credit prize.

Submission Instructions

To enter, YOU MUST upload your photo to the Forza Motorsport 4 storefront with “Wk 116 Photo Contest” in the description.

Rules of the Contest

All photos must be taken by you. Posting someone else’s work is not allowed.
Each user is allowed to submit 3 photos, if you upload more than three photos we will use only the most recent photos uploaded in our judging.

Submission Deadline

We will begin judging photos on Thursday morning June 26th so any photos uploaded after judging has begun will not be included.

Submission Judging

All submissions will be coordinated into one large gallery and blindly judged by members of Turn 10.

Prizes

All selected winners will each receive the below Unicorn cars as prizes along with 1,000,000 credits
2004 Honda Mugen Civic, 2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale, and the 2005 Honda NSX-R GT

If you wish to gift your prizes to anyone else should you win, please state so in this thread.

Thanks for this opportunity. If I make the winners list, please donate the unicorn prizes to AlienatedElm42.

If I win could you please give my NSX R GT to GT: Mintwick

Thank you!

If I win could you please give:

Nissan Top Secret Silvia S15

thanks!

Erm, I’m not in the habit of begging, but please, for the love of god, look at my pics properly!!! The 3 unicorns you have announced as prizes this month are the 3 I most desire by far!

If I manage to win I would like a replacement for the 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia and the 2004 Honda Mugen Civic to the Top Secret Supra and the Top Secret Silva please. Thanks!

THX WILL DO i hope you like them i will post 2!! AWESOME that you can give them to someone else…Helios Keep up the GOOD WORK!!

Good luck everybody. For once, I like all 3 of my pics this week haha.

1 Like

Thanks for the entries all, closing this up now.