Forza Motorsport 3 Rewards

Is anything in Forza Motorsport 3 still counting for Forza Rewards?

1 Like

Everything is, and it tracks it all, better than horizon or forza 4, car count actually works. I’ve been upping my score over the past couple months on those three, I’ve got everything but game score and days played maxed out on FM3.

2 Likes

What about now? Anybody is collecting some last points like me? Days played are not updated for me at all for many months. Last time I played is 5 days ago and still nothing. I hope everything will be OK soon :smiley:

1 Like

I played yesterday to improve days played and still nothing :frowning: It could be around 350 points in one update.

1 Like

With older titles it takes time before Forza Hub updates the data. Sometimes it can took a day, sometimes few days, sometimes weeks.

1 Like

I was thinking about my saves. M3 does not support cloud save but there is some synchronization with the cloud. Strange thing for me is my synced save in cloud is 5 years old but my HDD save is few months old. I started again because I was not able to continue my career. Is it normal and does syncing work too? Because I changed my driver level in Rewards few months ago but currently I wonder how it works. My new save is synced somehow with old cloud one? I don’t know but if Rewards works for anybody I could somehow sync again my saves.

It’s months now but I still have a hope :smiley: Currently I work on achievements but everything else would be great too. And I started again to work on M3 2 weeks ago so it’s not that bad.

Hi :wink:
I have the same issue with FH2: FnF 409/500 pts , however all is down :wink: Update works well in FM4 , FM3 i need to try, not played since a moment. :slight_smile:

M3 is still dead for me :frowning: I don’t need it too much but 300 new points would be good.

1 Like

I had 50 days played on mine several months back, car count wasn’t updating. Got with Forza support and they got everything corrected, but for whatever reason my days played rolled back to 43, hasn’t updated since, it’s been months so I’m guessing it never will. Think it’s only docking me 23-24 points.

I had some changes 6 months ago but not days played or cars. Driver level updated a bit but no more. It could be around 350 points for me. Maybe I will try the support because I am missing 600 points to Tier 13 and I don’t want to do it fast and 300 points would help a lot.

1 Like

I have experience the problem in which my Forza Rewards stats for this and other legacy games are not updating, even after weeks of playing. I also am unable to receive any CR gifts from redeeming my weekly Forza Rewards. If anyone has any insight into this problem, it would be appreciated.

350 points left to Tier 13 and still no update from M3. H1 and H3 is not updated for some things too.

I’m stuck with issues too. I’m only missing update my days played since got actually more than 50 days played but nothing changed for quite some time.
Is there any way to ask for a manual update or perhaps get some support with this type of issue?

Still no update for me. You can try support but M3 it pretty old and maybe they won’t care at all. I didn’t try it.

Well, just the day after I opened the ticket, someone just closed stating that they’re aware of those issues and that’s it.
They aren’t just giving a damn about it, that’s the whole truth.
But if more people start to complain, then perhaps someone could wake up at Turn10 and do something about it!

Hi - I am writing as you are a recent post. New to the Forum.
Can I use FM3 and my Xbox 360 to play online if I have Live Gold?
How do do this?
(I have FM3 and FM4)
Txhx

Yeah, probably. I did some private lobbies few weeks ago. It could probably work with others too. But still no updates for Rewards and I needed to earn about new 300 points elsewhere.

FM3 rewards not updating, just the Achievement score but the rest (like miles driven, days played, etc.) didn’t

I’m impressed by the company’s neglect to maintain a simple upgrade system that keeps its users from buying and playing old games just for the sake of it.