forza motor sport jail lol

got a message from turn 10 saying my gammer tag has been banned i am in turn 10 jail for no reason they dont give a reason just tell me i have been banned cant play online because of my gammer tag which is goodgreen x2 tell me whats wrong with that turn 10 [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

FAQ: Why was I banned?

Players may encounter an on-screen message indicating that “Your gamertag is temporarily banned from this feature” in multiplayer, Auction House, etc. The in-game Message Center will show the length of the ban and direct the user to Forzamotorsport.net. The purpose of the message is to remind players of the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use for both Forza and Xbox Live. A basic rule of thumb is an E for Everyone tone; common ban reasons include intentional wrecking in multiplayer lobbies and inappropriate designs (profanity, drugs, sexual themes including ‘Free Candy’ etc). Repeat offenses may result in a permanent ban.

Players who believe they have been unfairly banned can e-mail forzafb@microsoft.com for further investigation and review. Include your Xbox Live Gamertag and ban date. Discussion of bans and enforcement issues is not permitted on the forums.