Forza hub has not updated my stats for about a year..

The hub says I have had no ultimate passes yet the stats say I have had 120.
I can’t see anywere about the car mysteries but I am pritty shore I have done all needed for that.
Days played is stuck at 17 days and when it was released I was on it every day for about 2 months…
Even my gamer score seems to be stuck…
What is going on…
I even have pics to prove it.
Please let me know how I can sort this out as from the first forza I have completed all the hub items but these in horizon 4 and one in forza 7 I have completed every one since amd including forza 2

Regards

DaFuggy

Moich też, wogule nie zaktualizowali Horizon 2.

Forza Hub Known Issues: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360005367633-Forza-Hub-Known-Issues-and-Tier-Payouts

I thought they had killed the ranked stuff (no new progress) I’ll open a ticket and ask.

I’ve opened a ticket with a few questions for support. ID: 366133

It sucks that they haven’t bothered to fix this before retiring the Hub. I’d have liked the satisfaction of seeing all the Forza Xbox One games maxed out, and making it to the next Tier before May.

It had been my intention to plug the old XBox360 in again and work through the requirements to max out FM2, 3 and 4, but the lack of repair action on the newer titles made it a waste of time - I expect those old games don’t score points either, as their servers seem to have been MIA for a while. I’d like to revisit the older titles one day, when I’m feeling less bitter and twisted.

Well I got a response from Support and hub is set to be retired.

Forza Rewards
Forza Rewards – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Yeah, retired so that long term loyal Forza customers don’t have an advantage over all those millions of new Game Pass players.

The Rewards hub has frequently been bugged, often in the run up to the launch of a new game, when players are maximising their scores in anticipation of the new game’s loyalty cars. Fixing those bugs was always slow and tortuous: the FH2 Fast & Furious expansion left many waiting for ages after completion to get their 100%.