FORZA HORIZON - PHOTO MISSION 84

As the quality of entries in these contests is so high I’m not going to be awarding 1st/2nd/3rd prizes anymore, but rather just having a “winners” bracket like we currently do for the Forza Motorsport 5 photo contest. All winners will receive three unicorns of their choice and credit prize.

Submission Instructions

To enter, upload your photo to the Forza Horizon storefront (in game) with “Photo Mission 84” in the description.

Rules of the Contest

All photos must be taken by you. Posting someone else’s work is not allowed.
Each user is allowed to submit 3 photos, if you upload more than three photos we will use only the most recent photos uploaded in our judging.
If you win in one week then you can still enter the following week.

Submission Deadline

We will begin judging photos on September 9th, so any photos uploaded after judging has begun will not be included. This thread will close on September 9th as well.

Submission Judging

All submissions will be coordinated into one large gallery and blindly judged by members of Turn 10.

Prizes

All winners will each receive three unicorns of their choice and 1,000,000 credits
Please state in this thread which unicorns you’d like if you were to win.

If you wish to give your prizes to anyone else should you win then please state so in this thread.

This thread is provided so that entrants may share their photo entries with others here on the forums. However, to be entered into the contest, photos must be submitted in game using the directions listed under Submission Instructions (listed above).

If I win I’d like the Saleen S5S Raptor, the Ferrari Dino 246 GT and the Ford Fiesta Zetec S… Thank you! =)

Please also could I have these three as my choice should I be counted amongst the winners. Thanks ever so much.

Hello, please bear with me… If my friend GT: x R1V3RSL1D3 x doesn’t win and I do, could you send them the Saleen S5S Raptor, the Ferrari Dino 246 GT and the Ford Fiesta Zetec S. If we both win could you send a Mini JCW to GT: x R1V3RSL1D3 x A Saleen S5S Raptor to GT: GREASEMNKY4EVER And a Lotus Elan to GT: Vocaloid GUMI
Thanks and I hope you understand!

If, and only if, I win I would like a Fiesta, CX-R and a MX-5 Superlight. No cash either.

If I win I’d like to get the Mazda MX-5 Superlight, Sallen S5S Raptor,and the Ferrari Dino 246 GT!! Thank you : )

hello my GT is EatMYdustLooser if i win could i have the: mazda MX5 miata superlight, Ferrari 246 dino GT, and the Saleen S5S raptor.
Oh yeah and the money!
Thanks, best wishes to all taking part

hi,
if i win could i have a Mazda MX5 miata superlight, Min coupe john cooper works and saleen S5S raptor
and the credits.
Thank you and best wishes to everyone taking part

Hey Ho! if i win could i please have 1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT, 2010 Saleen S5S Raptor and the 2010 Mazda MX-5 Superlight
thank u for those great events and good luck to all ;D

Hi,
If one of my photos is chosen as a winner,
please could you send a
2012 MINI John Cooper Works Coupe - to GT: fearlesswolfg
2009 Ford Fiesta Zetec S + 2010 Mazda MX-5 Superlight - to GT: A1Y50N3

Ty Dee x ;D

Hi,

If I win I would like to have these unicorns:

1969 Ferrari 246 Dino GT
1991 Honda CR-X SiR
2012 Mini Coupe JCW

Thanks!

Hi, If I’m among the participants to win. The cars I want are the Saleen S5S Raptor, the Honda CRX, and the Ferrari Dino 246 GT

If I win please send a,

1991 Honda CR-X SiR + 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint to GT: A1Y50N3

2012 MINI John Cooper Works Coupe & the 1m cr to GT: fearlesswolfg

Thanks g01Ng5pHeRe …

If I should get picked I would like to get the Lotus Elan and the Ferrari Dino
and please send another Elan to GT: Eric Myra

I already tuned all the cars in so many ways.
The two last unicorns would mean a whole lot of tuning fun ;D

Hi, IF I should win please send me the Ford Fiesta and the Lotus Elan,
and send a Ferrari Dino to GT: Abbie Normall

Thanks Exyled Nomad

If I win please send me the Lotus Elan, the Mazda MX-5 Superlight and the Saleen Raptor

Thank you Domino

If I win I’d like to get the Saleen S5S Raptor, Honda CR-X SiR and the Mazda MX-5 Superlight.

Hi, If I win please send me the Honda CRX

and send “Abbie Normall” the Ford Fiesta and the Saleen Raptor

Thanx Jon

Should I be a winner could you please send the Mini JCW and the Saleen Raptor to me…Sonic Hero20
and send the Lotus Elan to Exyled Nomad

If I win please send these unicorns:

1991 Honda CR-X SiR - to me
2010 Mazda MX-5 Superlight - to me
2010 Mazda MX-5 Superlight - to GT: blackvinegar

Thanks