Forza Horizon - Photo Mission 70

Submission Instructions

To enter, upload your photo to the Forza Horizon storefront (in game) with “Photo Mission 70” in the description.

Rules of the Contest

All photos must be taken by you. Posting someone else’s work is not allowed.
Each user is allowed to submit 3 photos, if you upload more than three photos we will use only the most recent photos uploaded in our judging.
If you placed (1st, 2nd or 3rd) in the week before you cannot enter this week. Honorable mentions are more than welcome to compete again.

Submission Deadline

We will begin judging photos on Monday April 14th, so any photos uploaded after judging has begun will not be included. This thread will close on Monday, April 14th as well.

Submission Judging

All submissions will be coordinated into one large gallery and blindly judged by members of Turn 10.

Prizes

1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers will each receive the below Unicorn cars and 1,000,000 credits
2012 Mini Coupe JCW, 2010 Saleen S5S Raptor, and the 1969 Ferrari 246 Dino GT

If you wish to give your prizes to anyone else should you win then please state so in this thread.

This thread is provided so that entrants may share their photo entries with others here on the forums. However, to be entered into the contest, photos must be submitted in game using the directions listed under Submission Instructions (listed above).

Hi,
I’ll keep the Raptor
The dino to GT bluematt22.
mini coupe JCW to GT charleybear56.
In antisipation of maybe winning

Photos in storefront.
If I place, please gift Unicorns to PoketRok
Thanks

hey,

im new to all these competitions and could really use some help.
what is it that you have to take a picture of and how would i upload it?

Take pictures of whatever you like in the game, when you save an image it will ask if you want to upload it to your storefront. From there, it’s just a matter of following the instructions in the first post of this thread. Good luck!

Oh, and my entries have been uploaded. :slight_smile:

In case one of them should succeed in its mission; please send the 2012 Mini Coupe JCW to NikiP666 , the 2010 Saleen S5S Raptor to DEAN5o5, and the 1969 Ferrari 246 Dino GT to ExquisiteMule6. Thank you!

If I should place in the photo contest please send the Cars to g0iNg5pHeRe.

Thanks Exyled Racer

Thanks for all the entries everyone, locking this one up now for judging.