Forza Horizon July Livery Contest

The new livery contest rules are here so let me highlight some of the major changes.

The submission deadline has changed, we are now keeping the livery contest open for a month.
Because of the extended length of the contest we have created prize packages for the winners.
You can now submit entries for both Race and Fantasy in the same month.
Fantasy Liveries and Race Liveries will be judged separately. Please specify which area you would like to have us judge your car for by posting either FANTASY or RACE in your post.

The May unicorn of the month is the 2010 Saleen S5S Raptor

Please make sure your post follows the Rules of the Contest.

Prize Packages

Creators of the winning designs – FOUR unicorns of choice. Winner may choose to have any of these unicorns sent to friends.

All winners will be featured for a month on the storefront.

Rules of the Contest

The design must belong to you and be your creation. Posting someone else’s work is not allowed!
Entrants can enter both Race and Fantasy but the submissions must be in different posts.
Each entrant is allowed only one post per category (which they can re-edit over and over again) to show off a maximum of three pictures.
These three pictures can be of the same car (if you need multiple angles to get across the theme of a car) or of three different cars. The choice is yours.
Cars with damage and inappropriate liveries will be disqualified.
Altering your image with Photoshop or any image editor will also disqualify your entries from competition.
This thread is for submissions only, no discussion will be allowed in this thread.

Submission Deadline

We will be locking this thread at the end of the day on Tuesday, July 8th. No other submissions will be accepted after this date.

Submission Judging

All submissions will be coordinated into one large gallery and blindly judged by members of Turn 10.

can you direct me as to how I can upload pics from the game

GT: Gonzo FK
Unicorns: 2009 Ford Fiesta ZETEC S, 1972 Lotus Elan Sprint, 2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata

Catergory: Fantasy

Catergory: Fantasy

GT: SkyFlows
Unicorns: Lotus Elan Sprint, Ferrari Dino 246GT, Saleen S5S Raptor and another Lotus Elan to GT: Eric Myra

Category: Race

My fantasy entry…
GetPhoto (11) by martin, on Flickr

1 Like

Here are my July liveries.

Hopefully you guys will like them.

CFunk2001

Race

2010 Mazda MX-5 Superlight
1971 Lotus Elan Sprint
2010 Saleen S5S Raptor
1991 Honda CR-X SiR

22B Race Rally July Livery
22B Race Rally

VI Race Rally July Livery
EVO VI Race Rally

WRX11 Race Rally July Livery
WRX11 Race Rally

1 Like

Woo, first time entering a livery comp :slight_smile:

GT: Skysprinter6000
Category: Race
Unicorns of Preference: Ford Fiesta Zetec, Lotus Elan Sprint, Saleen S5S Raptor, Mazda MX-5 Superlight

Good luck to all!

1 Like

Fantasy Entry. Ironfist, any unicorns please. Thanks.

IronfistHrz1 by davejool2, on Flickr

1 Like