Welcome to the Forza Horizon 4 weekly photo contest! New contest will be posted and the previous one closed every Wednesday, with winners announced, prizes gifted, and content featured on Fridays.
For continuous updates and news about contest changes and unique opportunities, please keep an eye on our Competition News page at https://tinyurl.com/yaa3yp5b, provide feedback on competitions at https://tinyurl.com/y8eb5ylv, and share your new contest ideas at https://tinyurl.com/y84ey2ge!
This thread will close on the morning of July 24th, 2019 (Yaaaayyy Co Pilot’s birthday!) and judging will begin. No other entries will be taken after judging begins. If you do not put the proper description in game when you upload your photos, your photo will not be seen and therefore not be entered into the contest.
All submissions will be judged by members of Turn 10 Studios & Playground Games. Photos will be judged anonymously so that voters do not know which photos belong to which players, making the judging as fair as possible. The top 10 photos are chosen as winners.
Rules of the Contest
• All submissions must adhere to Forza’s ‘E for Everyone’ policy, and the Xbox Live Code of Conduct - Xbox Community Standards | Xbox
• 3 photo maximum
• All photos must be taken by you and cannot be photos that have previously won. Posting someone else’s work or re-entering winning photos is not allowed and may result in removal from the contest as well as potential enforcement action against your account
• All photos must be shared in Forza Horizon 4 and have the proper description of “photocomp33”
• Every photo that is selected to be featured is considered a winner and will win the weekly prize
• Winners will be featured until the winners of the following contest are posted
• You may enter each week, even if you won the previous week
• While in photo mode (press up on the D pad) press A to take photo
• On capture screen use RB to move watermark and press A to save photo
• Select open slot (or overwrite existing photo file), create file name and save photo
• Once the photo is saved the share menu will pop up automatically
• Set make, model, and keywords to your liking but be sure to set the photo’s description to the proper description for the current week’s contest. ex: “photocomp33” (make sure it is all one word)
• Hit “Share” and you’re all set
• If you wish to use an existing saved photo you will need to unshare and then reshare it with the proper description for your photo to be eligible for the photocomp
• You may post your photos in this thread if you would like to show them off on the forums, you MUST POST if you would like a car prize as well!
• Player’s choice of any car that is NOT DLC or Pre-Order car OR a vanity/clothing item (If you are unsure about a car’s eligibility, message me here on the forums or check manteomax.com!)
• 2 Super Wheel Spin
• 500,000 credits
• Potential use in the weekly “Week In Review” publications on Forzamotorsport.net
• Potential use/feature in official Forza Streams on Mixer.com/Forza & Twitch
• You photo featured in-game for 7 days, and posted on all official Forza social media channels
• Forza Motorsport