Forza Horizon 4 demo

I really want to try the Demo out, only to see how the game itself runs on my system ( PC ) If its stable and runs well I will pre-order the game! Hope the PC Demo comes with the benchmark mode the full game will have.

You can try horizon 3 demo to see how your pc handles it, if it runs there is a big chance that you can play horizon 4 with a similar performance

You’ll be able to find the minimum system requirement along with the recommended requirement specs here: Buy Forza Horizon 4 | Xbox

If you PC is better than the minimum requirement, I’m sure it will run at a stable rate.

Oh I am not worried that my computer is not strong enough, I am worried the game has the same problems Horizon 3 has… It crashes every 20 minutes and it was littered with optimization problems on release. I just hope they fixed a lot of the problems, but they said they had so lets see^^

I just hope this time they fix the laggy menus, in fh3 my pc almost blew up changing tires and in fm7 had major fps drops while selecting cars (actually i managed to crash the game once when chossing a car)

I think you were lucky with just one crash in F7 on PC. Every third race it would crash without fail.

1 Like

The best option is to keep an eye on our socials to see any upcoming news and more information on the live streams and launch.

@WeArePlayground
@ForzaMotorsport

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out when the Forza Horizon 4 Demo will come out. Is it going to be tomorrow or next week? And also, if you want to pre-order the game, I suggest you wait for the demo to see if the game is good enough (at least that’s what I’ve been doing).

just heard for from the livestream they don`t know when they will announce a demo :frowning:

Demo is coming tomorrow!!! - YouTube

5 Likes

What a coincidence because tomorrow 12 will be available trial version Assetto Corsa Competizione for steam.

Completely irrelevant, they are totally different games, they don’t compete with each other. Also ACC early access is not free.

2 Likes

Are you sure it comes out tomorrow? Shouldnt it come out next week?

Looking forward to trying it, hopefully the Microsoft Store doesn’t have any issues with the download.

The 12th makes sense because the embargo for press previews lifts at a minute after midnight Pacific (9 hours from now)

1 Like

It’s more ironic because they just said in the Forza Monthly that they couldn’t talk about when the Demo was coming out. So, if it comes out tomorrow, that’s…interesting timing.

It is indeed strange but I can see the demo in the store right now, release date 12/09/2018, 27.8GB.
I guess it’ll be available at around 6PM UK time like most Forza products.

This is where the fun begins

1 Like

Fh4 demo hype tomarrow