Forza Horizon 4 demo

When will the public will be able to play the demo for Forza Horizon 4

1 Like

usually it’s about 2 weeks before release date

Xbox is Coming to gamescom
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/18/xbox-is-coming-to-gamescom/

gamescom takes place in Cologne, Germany from August 21-25. Last year the FM7 E3 demo was available to play in the U.S. at Comic-Con and PAXWest (early September).

The question about a demo has come up in every livestream chat since E3 and the developers have deferred stating a date, but as talby said the previous pattern is to expect a downloadable demo within weeks of launch.

2 Likes

Thank you for telling the community and I that.

I still want to know the day, I pre-ordered the ultimate version which I know I’ll be able to play on the 28th however i am eager

1 Like

I’d say there’s a good chance we learn the date during the Forza Monthly livestream on Monday. It starts at 1pm Pacific on Forza Motorsport is on Facebook Gaming

1 Like

i hope i play demo

Don’t worry bro, you will play

1 Like

No official date for the public release of the FH4 demo has been announced yet … but if I had to take an educated guess … I’d probably advise everyone to make sure their calendar is clear next Wednesday evening … the 12th.

4 Likes

Nice job on your prediction…I was really hoping you were right and you were!:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

Hehehe … glad to be of service.

2 Likes

I think the demo come on 14th

I put my bet on 18th… it is on Tuesday and just 2 weeks from the official release.

I do not believe thata demo will come out. The reason why I believe this is that at the end of the Official Commercial for Forza Horizon 4 a person says: GET THE ULTIMATE EDITION AND PLAY 4 DAYS EARLY!. So if they release a demo everyone who bought the ultimate edition was basically lied to, I bought the Ultimate Edition too. Dont get me wrong i would love to play early but I also want to get more for what I paid.

What?? Nobody is being lied to. That’s some screwed up thinking. If you buy the Ultimate version you get to play the Ultimate version 4 days early. If you play the demo you are not getting to play the Ultimate version, you’re not even getting to play the full game of any kind, so there are no lies.
Also, I believe they confirmed a demo was coming during one of the four seasons livestreams.

3 Likes

Lorstar, I think you misunderstand what the demo is. The demo is basically a track or 2 and perhaps 3 cars to drive the said tracks. It is not open world as if you go off the desired track a bit it resets your car back onto the track you are supposed to be driving and you can’t miss a checkpoint either or you also get your car reset at the missed checkpoint.
The demo is also something prepared how long ago now…2 months? The game was not finished then and every Horizon demo so far I could feel a difference between the demo and the actual game release driving with a wheel. My point is if this was a perk for the Ultimate edition getting the demo, it was not a very big perk. ( it’s not a perk by the way as its usually available to anyone, free to use as a selling point tease.

I also have the Ultimate edition bought digitally and we get to play a few days earlier and the full game totally updated not an old 2 track, 3 car demo. You will get your early access game play that’s available for Ultimate edition preorders, last year we were able to download the entire game a few days prior to the early access so you didn’t waste up to a day in some places downloading the game during the early access that you should be playing.

4 Likes

There will definitely be a demo. They’ve already confirmed it multiple times. Relax a bit … and be in front of your XBox this coming Wednesday … the 12th. Just sayin’ … :wink:

4 Likes

I swear you know something…

Probably this Tuesday or next Tuesday.

They said there is a demo multiple times. Probably it will be announced in livestream tmw my guess. Chill. It won’t represent the game anyway really. Can’t tune, can’t do anything.

1 Like