FH3 Cars, DLC, and Editions List
EDIT: Forza Horizon 3 has reached “End of Life” status on the Microsoft Store as of September 27, 2020. "That means that the game and its associated DLC will no longer be available for purchase after that date. After September 27, 2020, players who own Forza Horizon 3 will still be able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal. "
DLC Topics in this thread
- DLC car models list and link to full roster
- Exclusive bonus cars and gameplay award cars
Loyalty Rewards - free non-DLC gift cars at game start
Editions and Content Update notes
- Standard | Deluxe | Ultimate bundles and bonuses
- Content Updates: Support history | 33 bonus cars added as of August 15
Limited Release DLC
Pre-Order Bonus Retailer Exclusives - 6 cars (separate codes)
- VIP Membership - 5 cars and other benefits
- Expansion Pass (2 expansions: Blizzard Mountain + Hot Wheels)
- Blizzard Mountain Expansion - 8 cars + map, features, new Achievements
- Hot Wheels Expansion - 10 cars + map/tracks, new Achievements
Car Pass - discount on October-March packs (42 cars)
- 10 cars: Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack (September)
- 7 cars: Smoking Tire Car Pack (October)
- 7 cars: Alpinestars Car Pack (November)
- 7 cars: Logitech G Car Pack (December)
- 7 cars: Rockstar Energy Car Pack (January)
- 7 cars: Playseat Car Pack (February)
- 7 cars: Duracell Car Pack (March)
- 7 cars: Porsche Car Pack (April)
- 7 cars: Mountain Dew Car Pack (June)
- 7 cars: Hoonigan Car Pack (August)
- Treasure Map
- Car Horns
Xbox Live Avatars
- Xbox app
- Forza Hub
FAQ: How can I get everything?
- Besides the individual codes for pre-order retailer bonus DLC cars, the most efficient way to access all major content is the Ultimate Edition + Expansion Pass + Porsche Car Pack. Separately, you would need the All Stars Car Pack + VIP + Car Pass (or each of six monthly packs starting in October) + Porsche Car Pack + Expansion Pass (or both individual expansions). Some content requires gameplay to unlock/access: Horizon Edition cars and Forzathon award cars are only available to claim at certain times and are not listed in the Autoshow, but can be bought from other players in the Auction House.
- DLC Extras such as the Treasure Map are not required since it simply accelerates normal gameplay discovery and most Car Horns are unlocked with Skill Shop Perks through gameplay. A small number of horns (Halo sounds, train/boat sounds) are only available through Forzathon events (console players may need XBL Gold membership) or the Horn Unlock Accelerator. Tokens are not required for gameplay.
- To also get all the available free cars (non-DLC) at the start of the game, make sure you have: played FH2 and FM6; and own VIP in either FH2 or FM6; and have reached the highest tier level in Forza Rewards.
- The Ultimate Edition was the only way to get Early Access on September 23.
- The Ultimate Edition does not guarantee access to all DLC that may be released during or after the Car Pack period coverage, such as the Porsche Car Pack, DLC that may be available via gift or Store purchase, or codes only available for participating in sponsored promotions.
- Play Anywhere (Xbox + Windows 10 copy) is only available by purchasing a digital edition, but will work with your existing gamesave from disc play if you later buy a digital license. DLC only needs to be purchased once to work on both platforms with the Play Anywhere benefit.
DLC car models cannot be bought from the Auction House unless you own the DLC. Barn Finds, Horizon Editions, Midnight Battle, Loyalty Reward cars, and Forzathon award cars (Warthog etc) can be bought from the Auction House and driven by everyone because they are not DLC cars.
DLC can be purchased via Store, Windows/Xbox apps, or the in-game pause menu Marketplace tab: