Forza Horizon 3 Cruise Club [DZNC] !READ DESCRIPTION!

Hi my name is R1Lewis and my club name is

Dubz Nation Cruises [DZNC]

I am the Leader of this Cruise club and I enjoy driving about the forza horizon 3 map enjoying the views, what would make this better is if I had a few club members join me.

This club is is by no means a stricked club i just ask for you to be a responsible driver when on my server and enjoy your time while doing it.

These are the rules that I ask for.

• No crashing into other cars on perpose.
  • Stay with the group.
  • Only pass a driver when you have a straight road ahead and no cars coming the other direction.
  • Stay within the speed limit the group is driving at unless you are on a highway (which you can go at what ever speed you desire but re join the group after you have had your fun).
  • Stop at lights or any form of junction.

That is all I ask which isn’t a lot when you are in the situation there will also be fun events that we will do like Drifting, Drag Racing, Car Compatitions, and Off Roading and so on.

There will also be club meet club meets also so we can cruise with a few other clubs.

So it will meanly be cruising but we will let loss there and then and let all are inner madness out.

My Xbox live name is R1Lewis exactly like that, send me a message if you are interested in joining, we will have a ball.

Thanks for reading, hope to see you in the club soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes