Forza horizon 3 Cops Vs civilians

Think of this as a Roleplay for Forza. There will be jobs like yiannimize, where people will pay you to get their cars wrapped in a colour or material. You could own the drag strip and host V-MAX on it and pay people to enter. There are many other jobs avaliable. Or there is cop.

Cops get a fleet of Audis to use. These audis have Australian police liveries on. Here are the cars:
City police: Audi S1 and Audi TT/S
Main police car: Audi RS4 Avant
Highway patrol: Audi RS6 and Audi R8 V10 Plus

These cars will be used realistically. So if you have a manual car, you will use manual with clutch and so on.

If you are interested, either reply to this message or send me a message on Xbox. My gamer tag is BTM R3V0LUT10N

1 Like

I have over 140 police designs, all different cars so yea you can look at my roster of designs here if you want: http://xboxgamer969.deviantart.com/gallery/57493735/Forza-Designs

1 Like

WOW! They are very good. Could you add me on Xbox: BTM R3V0LUT10N so we can download these for horizon 3, and you could join if you want! The more the better :slight_smile:

Why Audis? Have Ford Falcons and Holdens be cops.

1 Like

It’s still a work in progress. It’s just a concept at the moment. But the first session will be on Saturday 24th. Add BTM R3V0LUT10N for an invite to it

i’m. in add. me

First session went well, but could do with more people, especially cops. If interested please message me: BTM R3V0LUT10N on Xbox or leave a comment on this post. And from now on jobs will be implemented into the game

I’m in!Sounds cool! Maybe though different cop cars, not just Audis. Thats about it