Forza Garage - Week 3 Update

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love them to re-add some of my favourite cars from FH2 like the Fiesta XR2, the Ford Capri, the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and some of the more bizzare and rare cars like the Lambo SUV, Cortina, Gullwing and even new cars like the Rally Kadette and Mantra. The new Mclaren 675LT, new new Camaro and others.

I just hope they give us some good future surprises too and hell even add a make and manufacturer they have never added before.

I’m sick of seeing people complaining that certain cars are in, saying that they’re not ‘motorsport’ cars. You can make motorsport out of any vehicles, whether a track thoroughbred with all the latest technology for shaving that extra tenth off or whether its a van or SUV not typically known for racing. It’s about how YOU drive and race them. Sure some may not be natural track cars, but with lots of tinkering you can make any car fun on any circuit.

2 Likes

S13 are back! Thanks god… now S14 Kouki please.

1 Like

Good list of cars from previous Forza games and awesome classic mclaren. Just wonder why they always choose the 2004 Saleen s7 great car with around 575 hp I believe. All these years and they have never put the 2005 or 06 version which come with 750hp stock. Maybe they can’t find one to model

no surprises here… I’ll come back in September.

if possible, is there some way that this can be organized when it is posted, this is by far the most entropy ridden reveal I have ever seen… either sort it by year, or manufacturer, because as it stands now, I want to vomit every time there is a new list… not because of the content, but because of the format.

My spreadsheet at ManteoMax.com is updated with today’s cars

They’ve reverted back to Dodge (from SRT) for the 99 Viper. The M635, Elise, 850 R, and '98 VW return from the Xbox 360 console.

Also interesting to note, in FM5 the McLaren #11 M23 is just named “Team McLaren” and is missing the word “Marlboro” from its livery: Motorsport - Forza

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here for people curious which cars were last seen from which games.

Series debut:

1969 McLaren #4 McLaren Cars M8B
1966 McLaren M2B

Motorsport debut:

1993 Renault Clio Williams
1988 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
2001 Audi RS 4 Avant
1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport
1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged

Generational debut:

1997 Volvo 850 R
1986 BMW M635CSi
2005 Lotus Elise 111S
1998 Volkswagen GTI VR6 Mk3

Generational Motorsport debut:

1967 Ferrari 330 P4

Edit: I just got one-upped by ManteoMax… DAMN YOU!!!

Where do are race cars?
Where do are GT class?

1 Like

Return of Ferrari 330 P4 is much welcomed! Also the addition of McLaren M2B is great < this car was in a “flash” in the FM4 trailer video but never materialized. Great to see it finally in FM.

BTW, I am very very disappointed that my car Toyota Yaris is, once again, being snubbed. (I’m j/k, playing along with the complaints crowd).

Pretty good list this week. Glad to see the Eagle Talon back.

Agreed.

And there’s finally a late model monte carlo in the game. I guess the chevy paint jobs that were on the Buick can finally be put on the correct brand. Lol.

I’m so extremely happy that the Clio Williams is in, making it’s first debut in a simulation game. (did you know that the car also appears in Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift and C3 Racing?)

Good to see that the EB110 is back and my beloved Supra.

The Mclaren M8B looks interesting. Very interesting.

Good reveals this week however Im stilll waiting on my VW camper, Carlton and Dodge Daytona

Highlights were the mclarens more classic racers the better even though ive never heard of them before now (then again i haven’t looked into mclarens past that much)

As for returning cars Im glad to see the M635CSi back as well as the Volvo both were great fun in FM4 and nice to have non audi wagon (though the RS4 avant is still welcome) as well as the Chaparral and p4 ferrari. I didnt expect the rolls Royce to make a return neither

besides them glad to see the clio Williams in and 595 Abarth even though I can’t help but fell that will be LB material (when considering how the ultra lightweights like the mini in FM5 fare)

The one thing I do think is surprising so far is the lack of new fords announced so far when you consider the partnership but then again there is already a ton in the forza series already so there not a huge amount to add

EDIT: the F50 is back online is ruined :frowning:

Didn’t they already say that all cars in FM5 and FH2 will be included in FM6? If so, that gives you the VW (although it may have been the bus version), the Daytona and the Carlton. If not, then I must have imagined it.

How can that be? That takes us way over the 450+ count. Like, almost 200 over, and that’s before counting any new-to-Forza cars, of which a few have already been revealed. That’s quite a big “plus”.

Maybe they didn’t announce that (but I thought I remember reading it), but I’m not sure how that would take us anywhere near 650 (450+200). I don’t know precisely how many cars are in FH2, but I would guess it’s around 325 (based on how many photos I’ve gotten). And there’s probably 50 cars or so in FM5 that aren’t in FH2. So that takes us to 375. So I’m pulling these numbers somewhat out of the air, but there is no way I’m off by 275 cars.

Again, maybe that wasn’t announced, but I do remember going through the numbers a month or so ago figuring out how/if it was reasonable. And releasing 10 Formula E cars has me doubting it.

Don’t add the car count in FH2 to FM5s as quite a lot of the cars in FH2 were in FM5. I think we’ll be getting every from FM5 and every car from FH2 that wasn’t in FM5, since it takes them 6 months (apparently) to recreate a car now. Bar a few, such as the off-roaders added within the storm island expansion.

That’s a good point. Still, would like to see a source on this.

There is no source. It is speculation.

They said all tracks from fm5 not cars.