Forza for newbies's you need to limit what class car they can run in

The problem with using driver level is that driver level is not equivalent to skill. It is just a measure of how many hours have been spent in game. There is USUALLY a correlation between the two, but not always.

1 Like

To the OP, that idea would penalize Forza veterans like myself and others that have only had FM5 for a week due to the delayed release of the Xbox One for the rest of the world…

This racer do not concur .

ive played every forza ever released but even i sucked at this game at first many other good racers have said the same.

Sorry for the wildly off topic post, but does anyone know why the word ******* shows up in front of peoples gamertags on these forums? I’m posting this here because it’s what motivated me to click on this thread.

Well the picture didn’t work, so here’s a link.

First off i have no idea what that is about, secondly i dont use that gamer tag in Forza that was a test issue tag for when i was having issue’s way back when.

I should note that after re looking at post, thats a sign in on forum right ? not in game…

After googling the only thing it comes up with is a place and i dont live there i can assure you :smiley:

I’m not accusing you of anything man. I’m just wondering if anyone else has seen this here on the forums. I’ve seen it a handful of times since the forums were changed and I’m pretty sure it was next to other peoples gamertags not just yours. Also, I took the picture hours ago, five minutes after your last post. Do you want me to delete the picture? Edit: I’ll assume nobody else has seen it.

No no you missunderstood, what i was thinking you said was it was from in game, but it was forum tags…

And no by all means leave it there i would love to know why its there also :slight_smile:

OP: Level 300 seems too big of a number.