Forza 6 ! Petition!

Hey guys whatsup !

I am a true Forza fan and IT was THE only reason why I allways buyed a Xbox !

But now I only have a PS4 why? Forza 5 didnt do it for me , it looked great but so many content has bin left out of it in compared with FM4 No it realy made me sad and angry

BUT THERE IS HOPE AGAIN!!!

— FORZA 6 —

Yes it looks like FM is listening to there fan’s and made some changes! here are some…

• Night races
  • Weather changes
  • +/- 450 cars again

BUT I am seeing some disappointments again!!! and to me they are big 1’s so big that I started this petition !

1- NO STOREFRONT FOR BUYING OR SELLING CARS / PAINTJOBS & TUNING SETUPS
( people spend hours on these!!! and still are on FM4! This content MUST comeback in FM6 why? people are not allway racing there cars 24/7 and sometimes they need a break! so they turn to the storefront trying to earn some money for that special car or getting a name for them selfs by making the best tunes or paintsjobs out there )

2- NO CUSTOM ONLINE LOBBIES IN FORZA 6
( this is a NO NO again not all people race 24/7…they like to do other stuff to, like cruise around with there crew/m8’s or to do silly selfmade games or just to get the right attitude people in the lobby…hell i used my own lobby vs the AI to get bigger money rewards by training on the ring 20laps+ and this payed more than the career mode! so PLEASE FORZA THIS MUST BE IN FM6!!! )

3- TO MANY OF THE SAME CARS LIKE HOLDEN IN FM4 + THE CARLIST DIDNT CHANGE MUCH TRUE ALL FM GAMES
( this gives me a real BIN THERE DONE THAT FEELING and why is this? with so many cars out there!!! I realy like to see more 2010-2015 car models and also give more car brands a good chance like Volvo in FM4 we had Volvo but the type of cars they picked was horrible but if you check out the new S80 and the V40 or the suv CX90 witch engine is used in the Noble 600 for the love of god! or there tuner Polestar…wel u know where im getting at, And this didnt happend with Volvo only…plus why so many of the same cars? if I whant a other paint I just make one…feels like waste of space for other cars to me… )

4- DLC PACKS SUCKEDBAD IN FM5
( lets face it I am not going to pay for cars that I already used in FM4 all these FM3&4 cars should be standerd in the upcomming new FM games, We already seen and driven them so we like to see something NEW right!? again this is a must!

Wel I can type for hours about Forza or my wish list but I am not going to bothering you guys with these, I just hope you guys are with me and together we tell The Forza makers that there are more things to a good race game than just good graphics and car handelings…

Thank for you time if you read this and please support this petition by taging it to your favorites

See you on the racetrack!

MegaMadBiker NL / Dutch Racing Devil’s from The Netherlands

Dat Wishlist.

4 Likes

no petitioning is allowed on this site your breaking the rules this thread will be lock soon enough.