Forza 6 best lap glitch

I was playing the Indy showcase and ran 3 clean laps in a row no drafting of any kind. The message came up on the screen that I had beat my rival. Finish the race go to leaderboards and look only to see my name still behind my rival and my lap displayed with a penalty triangle. During the race the triangle was not present. Anyone else have a problem like this

Yip I’ve had that a few times in races, as you said it comes up that you have beaten your rival but the leaderboards don’t show it
and also have the dirty lap indicator although this Isn’t displayed during the race.

All MODs removed?

In career races is no dirty lap indicator. Any mod giving an advantage (extra grip, power, handling etc.) will make laps dirty.

This. pretty much if you have mods on, yep you beat your rivals time, but your using a mod, now imagine the leaderboards if we could all use mods to put in fastest times.

It is happening. People are reporting posting clean times with boosters on. There is a thread somewhere proving this …

It is happening. People are reporting posting clean times with boosters on. There is a thread somewhere proving this …