Forza 4 rewards expiration date?

Hi, I am a tier 3 driver and I redeemed some cars way back when forza rewards first came out. I am trying to get the unicorn achievement for Forza 4 and the cars I got from the rewards are the 1998 Nissan R390 and the 2010 Ford Shelby GT500. Problem is I don’t have the game yet, so if I would buy it and start it now, would these cars and all other rewards be waiting for me after the initiation race?

In Forza 4 the rewards expire after 30 days, so they will be long gone, and there is no way to get them back.

Also, unicorns are pretty much done now - unless you have a suitable FM3 save (with any of the 3 unicorns or the Lambo or Ferrari 430 from the VIP pack) there is no way to get them now.

Thank you for the answer. That is unfortunate with the expiration date. Do Forza Horizon, Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 2 rewards have an expiration date? I have a bunch of credits pilled up from the monthly rewards.

all rewards appear to me to be completely broken at the moment (as does the picture gallery, but that’s another story…) - I have not received any claimed rewards in game for some time now, last months, this months… claimed here on the rewards page, never appeared in the game.

Horizon 1 is the same as FM4, FH2 rewards seem to sit in your inbox indefinitely but I can’t give you a definitive answer for FM5 - there is a thread in the FM5/News forum about it though that may answer your question.

This appears to be a part of the issue that you and a some others are facing with the Rewards program - it is not affecting everyone, and those affected are not affected to the same degree. I am not affected at all, you have nothing and others are only having issues with FH. Would be nice if T10 at least acknowledged the issue even if it isn’t being fixed.

[quote=funky dunk 1977;311823

I have the problem with the rewards page too. When I collect them from the page their message never shows up in game.