Forza 4 Pictures not Appearing in Gallery

So this afternoon I was uploading pictures onto my storefront. Then when I came on here (this website), they weren’t appearing in my gallery! Just only showing the ones I took in the Xbox One generation Forza games.

I can still see and view my Forza 4 pictures in my storefront, but not here! What the heck is going on?

5 Likes

Same. I’m not seeing any of mine from 3, 4, or Horizon

4 Likes

Same here. No pictures, no videos, nothing.

2 Likes

Its really sad that it isnt working since forzatography is my favourite thing to do :confused:

1 Like

I am also in the same boat. i took photos last night of a few designs
that did well in the storefront. I came on tonight and they aren’t there
bummer…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Me as well, beginning 2-3 weeks ago. Have downloaded photos as recently as mid-April, and uploading and in-game Storefront photos are working. Have tried half a dozen browsers on Win 7, Win 10, Win XP, Apple OS X and iOS, and Linux – IE, Edge, Firefox, IceDragon, Safari et al. with all kinds of settings turned off or on. I’m pretty sure it’s not my browser. :^)

1 Like

Shame as I am in the same predicament… I needed to access a picture for a design I am doing for my team on Forza Horizon 3, but not being able to access it I am stuck :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

My Forza 4 big shots aren’t appearing, either. I’m wondering if the server has been taken down for Forza 4? I hope not, I still regularly play it and love taking shots.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I was doing a photography series in Forza 4 due to the types of cars available in the game, and now I can’t continue it because they’re gone completely. I wish someone would get back to us about this problem because it’s highly infuriating not being able to share all that hard work.

1 Like

Have anyone here try to talk to a moderator or something?

1 Like

I think we need help from support or moderators. I cant see my gallery as well.

1 Like

Same here. Took a bunch of photos yesterday and my gallery here is completely empty.

Agreed. First the corrupt save file and now this…

Just redeemed a 12 month gold membership to get me photos pretty much so hopefully this is resolved before that expires.

Glad I haven’t invested any more time in the later games to be honest if support is becoming less of a priority.

I am gravitating toward more sim style racers these days, but with over 750 hours logged on this game, I want something permanent to remember the time I spent playing. Before my third Xbox gives up…

1 Like

Managed to retrieve my photos today!

Thank you Forza team for sorting this out for me. I am impressed with the support and how quickly you guys resolved this expecially since this is an older title.

Now to photos! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ehhhh where? I still don’t have it. Is it in Forza Hub?

Anyone has been update on how to fix this? Seems like it’s pretty widespread.

Galleries should be working now. We had to split the games up with the Horizon 4 launch. You can get your photos for a game by filling in a title parameter like this: MyForza

I’m working on some better navigation for the page, but we figured it would be better to get the galleries back up and running as soon as possible.

-wp

1 Like

Umm…I can’t find my photos from FH4

Tried to upload my pictures yesterday, and while the photos managed to appear on FM.net, none of my big shots appeared (the game said “successfully uploaded”).
There seems to be an issue here still.

Nope Nothing…