Fortune Island 'Missing' cars [SPOILER ALERT]

Or maybe just play the game and you will get them quick enough

8 Likes

Uhhh…no. I paid for that aventador so I want to use it from the beggining. Simple.

2 Likes

The cars should not be progression locked but available to all on DAY ONE without having to complete any tasks to unlock them, because we PAID for them up front. I’m really very annoyed at this, really bloody ANNOYED. As of this writing, I still have not unlocked the bloody URUS !!! Don’t pull this nonsense again T10, especially with the 2nd expansion.

1 Like

I don’t understand this attitude. Cars locked behind progression is one of the oldest systems in racing games. As a motivation to progress and a reward for progressing. All of the Fortune Island progression based cars can be unlocked in under 2 hours. The Urus takes maybe 10 minutes of playing (rank 2 treasure chest). How this seems to be too much to ask for for some players is beyond me.

3 Likes

typical mil. needs everything handed to them, why even buy the expac if you’re not going to play it lol; it already doesn’t have online so you might as well take your time with it

1 Like

You paid for the expansion, not the cars. Nowhere did it say the cars came with your purchase of the expansion.

Why does it annoy you so much to play the game? Why are people so lazy these days that they just want everything in a game handed to them? It’s really quite simple to unlock the cars. Just play the game, have some fun and solve some riddles.

PG should not listen to thee ridiculous complaints. Giving us something to work towards is fun. It’s a rewarding feeling. I hope PG gives us more of this in the future and make us work even harder for special cars.

2 Likes

I personally don’t mind progression locks, but this does go against the precedent we’ve seen since Forza 5 about DLC cars not being locked behind additional barriers. Very weird choice on their part.

Really they should have just not advertised these cars and kept them as effective Barn Finds.

3 Likes

You didn’t pay for the Aventador, though. You paid for the expansion, including its methods of progression.

17 Likes

Don’t take it personal, but that’s the dumbest thing I’ve read today. I’ve paid for the content and once again pg/t10 wasn’t exactly clear about locking stuff. FH3 only locked one in blizzard mountain - focus rs, now mant are locked behind mostly lame challenges in base game/expansion.

1 Like

You’re accusing him of the dumbest post? His one sentence explained exactly how this works and why the DLC is implemented how it is. You and Storm Hawk 89, wow. I like progression, I like a challenge, as this is a game. I complained a few months ago about the fact that you can come last in a race but still complete it and get credits thrown at you because to me that is not progression and not fun. Teach yourself to play through and earn it. That way is more rewarding and you will rewire your brain to not expect instant gratification which will help down the road.

• Weren’t people complaining because they were “running out of things to do?” PG can’t win.
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate comes with a war horse. In order to access the horse users who paid extra need to (SPOILER) “reach Chapter 2 and help out Hosea Matthews with the Mission: Exit Pursued by a Bruised Ego. Once Hosea leads you to the stables at Valentine, you’ll be able to check the stock of horses, and only those who have the pre-order bonus will find the Ardennes horse in the stable that costs zero dollars to purchase.” So there’s a piece of content in that game which users can’t access right away because, again, it’s kind of fun to play the game.
  • Not grinding at all Stormhawk. This isn’t “Ford Simulator” circa 1996 where you just test drive cars. Crew 2 is free to play this weekend, maybe some users should try that. It’s a multiplayer trash pile that is more just cruising around since Ubisoft crippled the core elements of the game in order to cater to multiplayer.

Agreed, Boosted.

11 Likes

Then you must not have read your own posts. You paid for the game itself, too. And there were cars to buy in it, and barn finds to find. Sometimes progression is part and parcel of the content.

13 Likes

Fuu fuu wining Urus in a useless superwheelspin long agos…

Not the same one.

I just want to drive cars I like to chill after work not to earn them, Don’t have time for this.

People complaining about every little thing lol… Sad times we live in.

15 Likes

The complaing in this forum is beyond a joke, PG could make something black and someone would moan it aint white. Play the game

10 Likes

It doesn’t take long, I got it already.

3 Likes

spoiler alert treassures that you get cars.

Lambo urus was second treassure if i remember right.
Koennisegg was number five.
Saleen number eight
And aventador last treassure and last tressure is super tricky spot.

1 Like

Are you kidding me? People complaining that they actually have to work for something? Lemme guess, you children are about 12-17 years old? Learn to work for something you want. It’s fun. It’s rewarding. Y’all are the type of people that are taking this game down. It’s gotten far too easy. No progression. No reward. No sense of accomplishment. Here’s a lesson you’ll learn in life. Nothing is given to you. Most things in life worth gaining, you have to work for.

Thank you PG for making me earn these cars through somewhat of a story. And please don’t listen to those complaining they weren’t just handed the cars…

16 Likes

If the Urus requires drifting (as the hint implies) I’ll just wait & grab it off the auction house. No biggie. I love the Exocet, which was in the Autoshow, and I’m enjoying exploring some truly remarkable terrain for the first time since crawling the Outback in FH3.