Ford Sierra Rally design

Hey
After some time i wanted to make my own design for this car, i am newbie with designs but i like how it looks

Share code: 648 386 087

2 Likes

“I like how it looks.”

I’m gonna be honest, that’s all that matters. That’s the primary reason I started painting. Back around the time of FH’3s release, a lot of the totip liveries weren’t aligned properly. It bothered me to the point that I just figured “screw it, I’ll do it myself”.

Even to the point I’m at now, I still paint to fit my own format. To conform along my own preferences and observations. You start out with these humble beginnings, painting what you like, you’ll likely end up like myself. Painting cars to personal specs, and to each their own. Not a whole lot of people talking trash of how off it looks to someone else. Do it for yourself. When you’re satisfied with how a livery looks, leave it be. If it so happens you go a bit farther down the road and find you can improve it somehow… Unshare, update, and reupload it.

And, from my not-so-professional position as a Forza painter with some years under my belt, you’ve got the vinyl alignment, sizing, and placement down quite well. Keep on it. Ain’t gonna do anything but get better with practice. :slight_smile:

That’s actually a sick livery, I’ll give it a download next time I play FH5.