Ford GTLM coming today to FM6

Great news. I used to play a lot with modern GT cars in free mode, however, this class is plagued by the old Aston Martin GT1 and the Nissan Nismo Super-GT. Both are way too strong for the GT3 / GTE competition.

2 Likes

Easy fix. Don’t use either car or the Porsche 911 GT1 '98 and they wont show up.

Sorry, but this isn’t a fix and it wont work. I just did a test run. 2 laps on VIR driving a Z4 Race Car. The AI was driving two Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 and one Nismo GT, as always. There were also two Ford GT one the track. Those 5 cars were the fastest on the track.

The problem with Forza 6s Modern GT setup is simple: There is an outdated GT1 car in this category, as well as an japanese Super GT car. There are several GT3 cars and a couple of GTD or GT2 cars as well. You could never held a race like that in real-life. GT3 (european) and GTD (US / IMSA) can be compared, But GT2 and GTEs like the Ford GT are superior. They smash the competition. Thats a pitty, because the AI wont use tuned cars.

The problem could be fixed very easy. Turn should us allows to select the drivatar cars by us players. The game can’t handle it anymore. R class is full of 12 chevy nascars when you select any car. It’s a shame because the car selection is the best in any other console racer. Turn 10 could win players back if they change this and fov.

Thx for the great car. That car was one reason I bought fm6

Are you using an upgraded car? Because if you keep your car’s PI around 830, they shouldn’t show up. If it has a PI of 850 or higher, you’re going to see the other high PI GTs. If this doesn’t work, then I guess either my Xbox likes me, or your Xbox hates you.

Last time I tried I still had both in the race. Did they change it recently?

It worked when I did it today. Also, just a tip/recommendation, it works best if you use little or no upgrades.

Is that so? I will try that. Its been a couple of weeks since i did a modern GT race. I choosed the 911 RSR. In fact, i did a whole “personal” championship with various races across the globe. In every single race, there where two DBR 9 and one Nissan. I didn’t use the 911 GT1 at all. There was no real competition in these races, the winner was always me, one of the two DBR9 or the Nissan. Because these cars were so overpowered, i tuned the 911 RSR a bit, too.

Did Turn 10 really change the cars driven by AI? I will take a look later today.

I really expected Ford to sponsor a pack that gave this to us for free but thought it would include the Focus RS and maybe other things as well. When the RS came in the May pack I really lost all hope we would get this free. Excited we will get it free. I’m totally ok with this as a free DLC today and no paid DLC this month. This is one of the car sI was most waiting for in a DLC pack anyway.

10 Likes

Best post ever xD

3 Likes

I was gonna say it’s le mans this month. Wouldn’t surprise me if there’s some le mans related dlc. Good stuff. I’d like a full dlc pack though with some le mans tucked in there.

1 Like

Can’t wait to paint it;)

2 Likes

I’m glad it’s finally here.

OK, let’s make this official. I know it’s just now turning 9AM on the west coast. Perhaps in one hour after all are coffeed up for sure.

Forza Motorsport 6: Le Mans Racecar Available For Free | Ford GT | Ford Performance - YouTube Forza Racing Championship, wait, what?

11 million players the video indicates? What they probably mean is that all Forza titles combined they have over 11 million copies sold, but many players own multiple games so it’s not 11 million players. As a side reference, Gran Turismo sold over 75 million units as of september 2015 (link). Forza sales have been on the decline since they moved to XBox One. Forza 5 already sold less than Forza 4 did and Forza 6 sold again less than Forza 5 did, they barely went over the 1 million mark this time. But hey, a promo video is a promo video.

Is this car available yet in the game or do we need to wait later today?

Why couldn’t we just download the car from the Xbox/in game marketplace, would be much better as I don’t see the need to do it this way.

4 Likes

7 days wait…unbelievable. why they doing this? In which order they send the codes? Did vip players get the codes earlier?