So it’s been on my mind for some time now to try and create a Forza community that will serve as a platform for multiple people suffering from the same disadvantage everywhere. Using a f*cking controller… It’s not that I can’t afford a steering wheel, I live in spacious San Francisco. I myself have been playing FM since two, but only have FM4 on my current Xbox account. I have a lot of experience with online drag racing and, have done numerous cash days and grudge races. I love all forms of racing though, I’ve just always felt at a disadvantage when joining a lobby full of people using steering wheels. Not only that, I feel like I hinder others abilities as I become an obstacle more so then an opponent. That doesn’t mean that I don’t try my hardest to race clean! I’m sure there’s plenty of other people out there who agree with me as well! I’d love to find those people. Whether you’re a club, group of friends, or someone looking to find others to race with feel free to join. We welcome everyone!
I am huge on no prep/street drag racing and would love to build a large drag racing community where clubs, groups, and individuals can use as a universal platform to find one another.
I am currently working on a website, calendar, and finalizing classes for the racing categories I currently have. As I said this is open to EVERYONE. If you currently host a series, are a group of people who have an established series/spec/homologation, feel free to join! I will gladly add your race types/spec/homologation/series to the website, as well designated Discord server channels/roles.
I’ve noticed a lot of communities currently use Facebook groups as a platform to uniform, I have chosen Discord. I feel it’s a lot less personal, less of a hassle to create an anonymous account, easier to access, and easier to organize. I must admit I just recently purged my friends list because of not playing with a lot of my old Forza and various other gaming friends, but I will be actively seeking clubs, groups, and people to join the community. There are some small requirements in joining the community, nothing requiring you to join a FM Club, Xbox group, or tag usage. We kindly ask when joining our Discord server you follow these rules when joining:
- State your gamer tag. If you’re a club member and would like your club tag to be shown as well, place the club tag in parenthesis. This will become your nickname in the server.
- State the type of racing you would like to participate in, feel free to select multiple. These will translate to your roles, and further allow you into the proper categories/channels. Within each race type/category are multiple types of spec classes for racing. For example NASCAR has; Spec, Super Late Model, Late Model, Limited Late Model, Hobby Stock, Historic Late Model, Camping World Truck, and Late Model Truck as specs/homologation for cars allowed.
a. DR - Drag Racing
b. D - Drift
c. SCT - Stock Car/Truck
d. RR - Road Racing
e. FH3 - Forza Horizon 3
- If you would like, give a brief description of yourself. Preferred races, classes, your club, etc. This is not a place to advertise on behalf of your club.
- Respect all members within the community.
- Zero toleration for vulgar, obscene, or inappropriate behavior.
- Zero toleration for any type of prejudices.
- Have fun and always race clean!
- Write “Agree”
- Click “Send”
To join simply click the link below and send your intro message to receive your roles and meet others! I will also be making a Xbox Club, which is not mandatory to join, but to further help find more people who suffer from controllerf*ckmeitis. Feel free to add me on Xbox live as well, “ThatGuyGoo88”. You can also add me on Discord if you’d like, “USMC REAPER 6 #8513” Thank you all for your time, and hopefully I see you all in the server and on the track.