FOOT'S OPEN SOURCE (B class Cuda, B class BMW 635CSi, NASCAR Oval and Road Tunes, and more)

S class 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Love this car, a must have for Chevy fans.

My times:
Watkins Glen short alt. 1:09.339, #137 World, #16 Division
Le Mans Le Sarthe 4:08.649, # 35 World, #5 Division
Sebring 2:08.823, #147 World, #46 Division

BUILD
Race air
Race ignition
Race exhaust
Race valves
Race block
Race pistons
Race supercharger
ALL RACE chassis
Race clutch
Race diff.

TUNE
-1.3/-1.0
-.1/-.3
20/20
625/515
3.2/3.2
7.0/6.8
5.5/4.2
na/174
48/150
60/15

Stock Aero! nothing to mar the awesome looks.

1 Like

Love your tunes Foot, can’t wait to give them a run!

Thank you, Foot. Do you have these shared for download as well?

I don’t think I shared any of these. I don’t need the cr. and locked and saved tunes aren’t loading right anyway.

Was being accused of cheating running the B camaro in lobbys :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Awesome tune! Thanks!

D class 2007 Honda Civic Type-R

Grippy D class Honda that also does well on the big tracks. This car will be higher once the Minis are wiped.

My times:
Road America West 1:30.155, #17 World, #3 Division
Prague Full Rev. 2:14.129, #20 World, #4 Division
Sebring 2:36.719, #51 World, #6 Division
Road Atlanta Club 1:07.677, #50 World, #12 Division

BUILD
Street exhaust
Race bakes
Race springs
Race ARBs
Sport weight reduction
Street trans.
Sport driveline
Race diff.
Street composition
Forza aero F/R

TUNE
28/28.5
-1.7/-1.2
.01/.01
20/23.5
640/550
5.0/5.0
8.3/9.3
1.0/2.0
80/80
48/140
75/5

This has always been one of my favorite Hondas in previous Forzas and this one didn’t disappoint.

Any chance of you making a custom tune/build for peugeot 205 / 308GTi ? cant seem to get them tuned out decently since I’m new to forza(tuning)…

Tagged to try some of these after work tonight!

Great looking stuff as always FOOT. Your tunes earned me ALOT of money in online racing in Forza 5 lol. Looking forward to future releases :smiley:

Thanks for theses tunes foot amazing as always.

Just built the Civic and took it for a spin around Road America west ended up with a 1:29.657 putting it #14 in the world & #2 in it’s division just can’t seem to grab that #1 always make a mistake on at least one corner

plan on running the ghost league (A-700) hopper tonight…I’ll make sure to build up your z28 and see how she runs.

Camaro is really nice Foot!
I had it out in the A League lobbies this afternoon and put it on the podium a couple of times.
Sadly I ran out of talent to get it into a win.

Very enjoyable fast ride bud!

@gtFoot
Man that 2002 Camaro tune has been killing me on Monza. I have tried to build a car that will out do your 02 Camaro. I have you on my friends list and your the only one I can not beat…lol.

I have a 70 camaro,69 Charger that will run faster than yours but I cant hold on to it in some of the turns. On most of the tracks I have run Im only falling about a half a second to 1-1.5 seconds behind.
I think I’ll figure this out,just got to find that car I like in this game.
In FM5 I loved the 70 Chevelle,charger and 70 camaro.
Im not able to get a good tune in FM6 with the 70 chevelle yet,I liked it with the 5.7 v8 and its not an option in it now.So im running slower with,but seem to do better with the 67 Chevelle.

And for the COTA track C class,I can not beat that Honda S2000 your running.Only car I can build to keep up with it is the 63 Beetle.

I tried the 02 Camaro tune on Monza. It was much slower than any of my tunes,I could not keep up with your ghost at all. But I also noticed your ghost wasnt using spoilers so maybe they are different tunes.

C Class '73 Pontiac Trans AM??? It is going to rock the shorter tracks once the glitched cars get wiped. It is rare that after spending a few days hot lapping a dozen different tunes/builds that I can find and extra 0.3 sec in less than 4 laps. There isn’t much to tune on the build - I can’t wait to figure out where I missed.

Thanks for sharing it even if you don’t eventually open source it,
Crash

1 Like

Well, I wasn’t going to post it just yet because it’s very close to yours, but since you ask… coming shortly.

C class 1973 Pontiac Trans Am

This car is proof that it’s “all in the build”. Always try and maximize your bang for buck with upgrades

My Time:
Watkins Glen Full Alt 2:05.363, #12 World, #2 Division

BUILD
5.7 swap
Centrifugal supercharger
Race pistons
Sport brakes
Sport springs
Race ARBs
Race weight reduction
Race driveline
Race diff.
Street comp
245F/295R
TC 105 N WedsSport 17" F/R
Forza aero F/R

TUNE
psi 29/29
ARBs 25/20
Aero 80/140
Diff 45/35

That’s it, and it handles great!

4 Likes

ABSOLUTELY, It was trading the sport compound for slightly wider street comp that made all the difference in the handling with a bonus of 6 more HP for 6 measly little pounds!

I found a few more tenths at the Glen then ran it with my mini-tune and found a few more without the drag. I am faster 2 out of 10 laps with my tune on this build so I decided to reload mine but I’m definitely keeping this one for races. Mine falls over exiting the turn and gets stuck on occasion but every time I raise the ARBs it feels better but ends up slower :frowning:

TUNE
psi 29/28.5
ARBs 14.2/15.2
Aero 75/75
Diff 31/29

I still like my fully tuned suspension from FM5 better but it just costs too much. I haven’t needed to use a race suspension or brakes on a FM6 tune yet. I hate throwing away a years worth of notes and lobby evolution. Tuning is starting to get a little boring.

Thanks Again,
Crash

^^^You bring up two good points Crash…
I often prefer a wider lower compound tire over a skinny higher compound tire when they have the same PI. The reason being the fat tires seem to have less of a “cliff” in traction so you can push harder and they’re more forgiving.
The race brakes and race suspension are very expensive PI speaking sometimes and just not worth it.

^^^^ LOL I preferred a lighter skinny higher compound tire over a wider lower compound tire when they had the same “g & PI” for the exact same reason. I never did figure out how to make the stock compound work and it just seemed like the higher compounds didn’t loose as much grip when you overloaded them. Grip with the lower compound seemed to disappear the minute it started to slide and the temp went through the roof. It’s a good thing I’m not too set in my ways because I got beat by a lot of white walls and this one was definitely lower&wider.

Crash

P.S. Wider looks WAY cooler.