(FOES) Forza Online Endurance Series - Season 2 (WEC)

Hi i’m Thats The Niv and I host a WEC style league on Forza Motorsport 6. I’m currently looking for new drivers in GT class. Our first race will be this Saturday March 26, 2016 at 2:00 pm EST. For more info you can visit forzaonlineenduranceseries.com

I would be interested in running. I may have a friend or two who could run as well. We would want to do some variation of the GT cars. Are assists allowed? I only use the brake line but I think my buddies use more. We are pretty quick. And what are the upgrades/tuning allowed for each GT set?

Ok so for a driver’s first season they need to be in GT AM which means you must have a PI Cap of 830. The Cars you are allowed to use in this class are: 2014 Audi R8 LMS ultra, 2014 Bentley Continental GT3, 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, 2014 Lamborghini LP 570-4 Super Trofeo, 2014 BMW Z4 GTE, 2014 Ferrari 458 Italia GTE/GTLM and 2011 Porsche 911 GT3 RSR.

When it comes to assists everything is legal accept you cannot run assisted steering and the ABS is forced off.

Cool, I am not sure based on the time if I will be able to make it every time, but I will look into it with my friends to see who is interested, I will also add you on xbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi, i’m interested to race in GT class. where can i find a list of available autos? any limitations for upgrades/setups?

The available cars are 2014 Audi R8 LMS ultra, 2014 Bentley Continental GT3, 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, 2014 Lamborghini LP 570-4 Super Trofeo, 2014 BMW Z4 GTE, 2014 Ferrari 458 Italia GTE/GTLM and 2011 Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. The only limitations on upgrades are that the PI must be equal to or lower than 830.

Except the Mercedes SLS AMG has a PI cap of 821 for the time being it will probably be banned at the end of the season.

1 Like

If I’m not doing anything saturday I’ll look you up, sounds fun and I’d love to join.