FM7 - Start a new game without free stuff

Dear All,

I really want to start a new Forza Motorsport 7 game without getting so much free money and so many free cars. I want to actually work my way up as opposed to starting with a bunch of high performance Porsches and the like…It’s very frustrating. Is there a way to do this please?

Play the career. You’re limited to certain cars, of certain classes, with certain upgrades. I run highly skilled drivatars, but on tracks I know well (like Watkins Glen and Monza) I’ll bump it to expert. Depends on the individual’s skill, but that’s how I make the career last in all motorsport titles I’ve played. Play around with different difficulties and see which best matches your skill overall. Sometimes on select tracks I can smoke first place on unbeatable because the AI is too fast for some of the corners and the drivatars slam into a pile up. Best example for that I can give is all RS17s on Alps Festival.

If you really want to start over, delete your save and start career mode from scratch. Don’t redeem gifts/rewards from leveling up. That’s a bit hardcore for my taste, being I paint and cruise with other folks on open track days, but again difficulty is up to you. Maybe also purposefully use unhomologated cars for even more challenge.

All kind of counterintuitive in my eyes, but to each their own.