2 Likes

“NASCAR Championship”
Hopper
Circuit, Endurance
Track = Homestead Speedway, Day
Division = NASCAR
Upgrades = Homologated
Damage = Sim?

To coincide with the real event on November 19.

7 Likes

How about taking Long Beach West and Rio Mountain out of available tracks for the Forza GT Hopper? Damage is on and no pits. LBW right now is complete chaos.

As for hopper ideas - Multi-Class Prototype and GT - Homolagated

2 Likes

A b c and s hoppers

23 Likes
2 Likes

Car soccer, tag/virus and cat & mouse (on tracks). Please make car soccer just as it existed on FM4. Thanks!!!

21 Likes

ALl E-X class RIVALS (WITH LEADERBOARDS NON HOMOLIGATED)
ALL E-X class HOPPERS (NON HOMOLIGATED)
DRIFT LOBBIES
DRAG LOBBIES
CUSTOM DRAG/DRIFT/CIRCUIT LOBBIES ALL NON HOMOLIGATED

[Moderator Tip - While liking an “all classes” group sends a message, consider the possibility that even with broad support they might not appear or might not appear at the same time. If you have a preference for one class, post/like it so that message comes through too. - MM]

12 Likes

Event type - Hopper
Mode - Abcs circuit racing
Cars - C, B, A, S
Track and Length - All tracks, standard length, rotating classes
Restrictions - No friction assist, other than that as long as it fits the class your put in who cares.
Damage - Cosmetic
Description - Probably my favourite hopper from FM6

I really miss tag and car soccer aswell :tired_face:

13 Likes

Event type - Hopper
Mode - Circuit
Cars - R
Race length Normal 4 laps
Restrictions - complete Class
Damage - Ghost
Description - Hi Speed Racing without the stupid Rammers, i would play it all day and night.

4 Likes

Along with a very large group of current fm4 soccer players, I am still wishing… No begging the awesome creative crew of turn 10 to expand the online game modes. Car soccer in special. All the online game opportunitys were awesome like you have shown us back in fm4. Kind regards from a true forza franchise fan.

6 Likes

1975 or older muscle car hopper limited to B class with some forced parts like sport tires or something like that so it isn’t just 700hp missiles.

2 Likes

I just want to see the return of CLASS RIVALS as in Forza 4, 5 and 6 before 7. My focus in Forza, after the campaign, which by the way is the best yet, I am really enjoying it, has always been CLASS RIVALS.
I’m am extremely unhappy about its removal and wont play Multiplayer anymore after getting banned for no reason in Forza 6 and getting no support from Turn 10 Studios or Microsoft on the matter. Multiplayer is a joke, there needs to be a proper penalty system for dirty drivers and abusers of the game mode. Racing in FORZA HORIZON 3 is cleaner, ridiculous.

Give the fans CLASS RIVALS back as it was please. Otherwise once I am done with career I’ll be moving on to pastures new.

14 Likes

The leaderboard should be the same system as forza 4 as it covered everything for everyone such as drifting leaderboards for RWD AWD and FWD. Class driver racing leaderboards for your racers and drag leaderboards also for all classes too.

8 Likes

Event type - Hopper
Mode - Circuit
Cars - Major Micros
Track and Length - Probably small tracks with shorter races.
Restrictions - Division restrictions
Damage - Cosmetic
Description - Racing these small cars in a hopper seems like it’d be chaos, but also fun.

1 Like

Event type - Hopper
Mode - Drift
Cars - open to all
Track and Length - short circuits like catalunya school, suzuka east and anything like those.
Restrictions - RWD
Damage - fuel and tires
Description - general open drift hoppers are a neccessity

3 Likes

Event type - Public custom lobby
Mode - any
Cars - set by host
Track and Length - set by host, timed
Restrictions - set by host
Damage - set by host
Description - It’s such a drag to be forced into private lobbies for drift tandem sessions.

6 Likes

Event type - Rivals
Mode - Drift
Cars - A and S class
Track and Length - any
Restrictions - RWD
Damage - sim
Description - Drift rivals with rental cars is NOT FUN.
Grip rivals with rentals is fun, grip rivals with garage cars is fun, drift rivals with garage cars is fun.

4 Likes

Event type - Forza GT only hopper.
Mode - Circuit
Cars - R900 tune class, GT cars only. Vote for full tracks, vote weather.
Restrictions - GT class cars ONLY. No radicals, GTR, no street car classed up to out accelerate everyone on the start and then crash into the field on turn 1.
Damage - Ghost or Cosmetic or Simulation
Description - Essentially the same rules as modern GT endurance but not the endurance aspect. Hoppers of 3 to 5 laps depending on the length of the track.

Thanks for allowing the community to give you feedback!

Event: Rivals
Mode: Circuit
Car & Class: All
Track: All tracks & Weather
Restrictions: Homologated
Damage: Ghost
Description: Because it was available in FM6 & I’m part of the Fast & Clean Racing (FACR) which use this every week in our Hot Lap Challenge. It would be a shame not to participate in this large group any more, making new friends which is what gaming is all about.

13 Likes

Event: Tag virus
Car class: A and S class
All tracks:

Event: Cat and mouse
Car class: D class mouse S class cat
All tracks but the full versions

12 Likes