FM7 Crashes on Xbox One X

Since i started play the game, sometimes it just crashes when i move to the next race in career mode…

After spend $60 on the game, and 1 year from launch i was expecting a game that works normally and not with silly crashes…

So annoying…

And no, its not a cache problem, and its not a internet problem… ive tested digital and physical copy of the game… ali the same…

It need some fix patch… its a shame :pensive:

I don’t know bud, I’ve been playing the game since the early release and have never had the game crash, not once. Been racing with some friends for a current team series pretty heavily over the last few weeks and we haven’t had any trouble, other than the occasional person getting dropped from the lobby. Maybe it’s not the game…

HI guys,
I’m on the regular Xbox one and now the game crashes everytime I go to the garage since the September update. I can’t start any race either (crash in career mode, free play, or the track won’t load). Basically, I can’t do anything since this update, apart from going to the options and Forzavista (but there is a glitch as well as the doors won’t open now). It’s even worse than the issues you have experienced. Before that I didn’t have any serious glitches that prevent me from playing. This is just unacceptable - how can they release an update that completely ruins the game ? And it’s not a cache problem (I tried the hard reset several times). This game urgently needs a patch, it’s a shame !

To the OP, did you start playing the game when it said ‘ready to start’, or did you let it fully install, and full console restart?

The former is never a good idea, and if that’s the case, uninstall, and let it completely install the next time.

After the September DL I too had this game freeze a couple times. I’ve owned it for atleast 6 months and it never happened once before.

I’m on original xbone and mine started crashing yesterday. No matter what I try to do it crashes/freezes. I can’t join or start a multiplayer lobby. I can’t change my car. I can’t even test drive.

If any of you started playing when game was ‘ready to play’ as opposed to being fully installed, this can cause issues. It’s also a good idea for a complete console restart via setting/restart.

I’ve had Forza 7 crash a total of about 20 times since I purchased my XBox One (bought it new). Mine doesn’t have any consistency when it crashes, but I’ve had it crash twice within about 10 minutes of each occurrence before, recently. Every time my game crashes, it seems to also get hung with a VERY loud audio hum that really resonates though my subwoofer. After about 5-10 seconds of the hum and a frozen screen…my console returns to the XBox One home page.

Never had an issue with any other game, and in fact never had a problem like this with my PS3…