FM5 Photocomp Wk AB

Welcome to the Forza Motorsport 5 Photo Contest!

Submission Instructions
o To enter, upload your photo to the Forza Motorsport 5 storefront (in game) with “PhotocompAB” in the description. (All one word)
o You may post your photos in this thread if you would like to show them off on the forums, however it is not a requirement for entering the contest.

Rules of the Contest
o All photos must be taken by you. Posting someone else’s work is not allowed.
o Each user is allowed to submit 3 photos, if you upload more than three photos we will use only the most recent photos uploaded in our judging.
o Every photo that is selected to be featured is considered a winner and will win the weekly prize chosen by Turn 10.
o Winners will be a Turn 10 pick until the winners of the following contest are posted.
o This rule may change in the future, but for now, you may enter each week, even if you were a winner the previous week.

Weekly Prize
• This week’s prize is 100,000 credits.

Submission Deadline
o This thread will close on the morning of Thursday, June 26 and judging will begin. No other entries will be taken after judging begins. If you do not put the proper description in game when you upload your photos, your photo will not be seen and therefore not be entered into the contest.

Submission Judging
o All submissions will be judged by members of Turn 10. Photos will be judged anonymously so that Turn 10 members do not know which photos belong to which players, making the judging as fair as possible.

Prizes
o All winners (featured photos) will receive the prize of the week chosen by Turn 10.
o The winning photos will be featured as FM5 Turn 10 picks for a period of time. (Until the next contest winners are chosen and featured.)

This thread is provided so that entrants may share their photo entries with others here on the forums. However, to be entered into the contest, photos must be submitted in game using the directions listed under Submission Instructions (listed above).

My Entries for PhotocompAB

Entry 1 - " Forza World "
Rail

Entry 2 - " Thunder Storm "
Thunder Storm

Entry 3 - " Sketchy "
Sketchy

521 Datsun truck Alpha Tide design
521 truck
Population 001
Population 001
521 Datsun truck Alpha Tide design
521 Datsun Truck

For PhotocompAB I tried some more scenic shots!

Entry 1 - ‘Celebrate DB5’

Entry 2 - ‘Beach Bundle’

Entry 3 - ‘Abstract Barrier’

One of my favorite pictures I took.

1 Like

wrong contest…sorry

My three for this week.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm5&id=2509307&full=true

GT: BadRiver

1991 Mazda 787B
by Bad_River, on Flickr

My entry:

1 Like

![

(http://i.imgur.com/vw0Q9o6.jpg)]Imgur[/img]

I forgot to put photocomp in the description, but I thought i’d share anyway

XanR13, Scenery

[

praguestatues](praguestatues | XanR13 Forza Motorsports Gallery | Flickr)

by XanR13_2, on Flickr

GT: FRDT Pepit

Ma photo:
My Entry:

240Sx Fail Crew par FRDT Design, sur Flickr

My entries:

PhotocompAB
my entrie

please can someone help me?
what is the correct way to put the photo here?
grateful,

I think it’s because you don’t have the full adress including the full file name with filename extension (suffix), it should end with .jpg (or any graphic file extension)

Best way you should use the BBCode provided from flickr, there you can also decide which size you want to have.

GetPhoto.ashx von vesper 5 voos auf Flickr

1 Like

When posting using Flickr, use the BBCode instead of HTML.

1 Like

Thanks for the entries everyone, closing this up now. Winners announced tomorrow.