FLUEX's Artworks - RCC Cars Available - Pepe Le Pew

Glad you like it mate!!!

I appreciate your great feedback OZ

Thank you my friend!!!

I’m really glad you like it and let me know if your son like it as well…

Predator? hmmmmm…who knows eh!!! LOL

Will do mate. And yes, perhaps a Predator styled effect at some stage, or the battle between the two??

Always good food for thought.

Keep them coming.

OZ

WB, Nice to see you around again!!! IMO, one of the best!!! I will be grabbing them all, but am really liking that Z06. Bring the HEAT!!!

1 Like

Thanks for your compliment KnuckleHead!!!

Coming up next:

2 Likes

Good grief!!!
Now THERE’S the Fluex I remember!
Quality :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thats amazing! love the texture on the skin.

Amazing work sofar FLUEX!

WOW, loving your work!!

A bit of Predator, with a dash of Hounds Of Baskerville…yes? No?

Looks very interesting. Wondering what will be screaming off the sides… Hmmm.

Looking forward to what’s coming…

OZ

1 Like

Thanks for your comments guys!!!

Another Umbrela product for sure :wink:

Still a WIP but it’s pretty much done…

Me likieee, me wantieee … Must have now…

Well, - Soon I hope?

Mate, you seriously should compile a YouTube vid tutorial of something reasonably basic and open it up for guidance etc.

And NOT one of those vids that so many gamers fo showing how to do something, yet just show a screen with quickly changing images without any explains toon, while narrating on about how NOT to fo something.

I spent a hour tonight checking out a few of the well known Turn 10 top pick vids (from Forza Hub) about tuning, building etc. and all you could see was the guy selecting, then deselecting, then resell ting various elements being added to the car.

Nothing in logical sequence. Nothing explaining why the items were bring chosen. Nothing explaining what is the benefit for selecting the upgrade items rat etc etc.

The vids are pointless really, as they certainly don’t “teach” you anything… That’s for sure.

But I digress. My late night rank before bed…

You keep up the brilliant dork. I can not wait until I see the 'Benz in question sitting in my ForzaVista so I can check it out properly.

Great work, yet again.

OZ

Hellhound unleashed!!!

Kooolll… Next on my download list mate. Plus I noticed another I. There I want (BMW M3 I think it is?)…

So expect some credits coming your way soon old chappie…

OZ

Hope you enjoy this one too OZ, have fun mate!!!

Will certainly be doing that.
My son is bringing his Xbox One over next weekend for some updates and DLC updates etc.

His internet service in his local is abismal. So he’s one of the many that STILL play games offline. Shocking I know, just imagine that. Not internet connection yo run your consoles…the world will surely rand…

Error well… Nope, hasn’t ended yet, and he can still enjoy Forza 5 & 6 happily without any internet connections.

I’ll be downloading some of your liveries into his game, but will need to grab a few credits for him first hehe.

Keep the great ART coming mate, as that is exactly what these are -art.

OZ

Another one hitting the sharefront soon :wink:

Got the Hellhound mate, looks very intimidating indeed you.

And the new one is shaping up nicely.

Do you think you’ll throw some paints at the new NASCAR line up?

Could prove an interesting market for you if they take off.

Do a cross between a fantasy-original racing livery. Using proper numberboards, sponsors etc.

Could prove very popular indeed.

Looking forward to the new beastie…love the work mste, keep it up.

OZ

Picked-up your Weyland livery a few days ago & love it (and “Liked” it)! Have added you as a “Favorite,” so am sure there’ll be more FLUEX in my future.
Keep up the amazing work!

Sp33dyKat

Thanks OZ, your feedback is always welcome mate. I’m not sure if I’ll grab the Nascar DLC just yet, but I like the idea of a hybrid paint on those rides…

Sp33dyKat, glad you like the car pal

Have fun fellas!!!

Just a query…

With the next car, I’m not great at picking make-model out, but I think it’s a Nissan Z? The white one above? The question:… will there be a version with polished alloy wheels as opposed to black ones.??

Sometimes the cars can stand out a great deal more with just plain alloys, rather than painted rims.

It’s not so bad with black wheels, but sometimes, brightly coloured ones can distract attention away from the actual livery. Try it on a few to see what it’s like. Please let me know your thoughts on the matter mate.

OZ