Fix the discontinued Wheelin' 'n Dealin' achievement from Forza Horizon (2012)

I lost the will to complete this Forza Horizon precisely because of this discontinued achievement and that has to change, do something to fix it. I’m really sad when you left out the completionist players who want to do 100% in the Forza franchise and can’t because of problems like this. (This goes for any Forza game.)
FH1

1 Like

Same here, bro. Unacceptable! Microsoft has the servers, the tools, the developers, the sudios, the achievement system… but can’t even give those achievements.

More than 1 years later and they still haven’t solved the problem of unobtainable achievements, this is shameful

MS needs to do something about older delisted games that have been payed for. This weekend I restarted FH1 SP because I couldn’t move my save + DLC to the Xbox One (my 360 couldn’t read the 360 disc anymore either!) I completed the SP experience but MS should do much more effort in terms of game preservation. There must be a way to get all my payed games DLC to Xbox One + make Rivals available as an offline mode. Would only be fair but probably seen as too expensive) It would as if MS is doing something for the people who gave them their hard earned cash back in the and go out of there way! (FPS Boost is giving me such a good consumer feeling). People wouldn’t have/feel the need to pirate something they already bought.

I’m not online for conversations a lot but this need to be addressed, because it will save a lot of problems later. See them already with my XBLA games that are saying
I do not have the full game, yet the achievements are partly done. It feels to me as stealing for the moment. I have +100 of them but the Scramble game was the first one of my fave’s and it doesn’t sit well at the moment. I also have health issues but MS could make it as a sort consumers program and give back those paid games on a newer console! MS could be a help during these times to get every single game back, seen as Full/complete again in my collection, and without a hassle or me hassling for them to get them back since I bought them. Not looking forward to the digital only era that seems to be coming our way!