Finished events WITHOUT DRIVING!

Strange things are happening in this game also the other way around. When I first opened the game after series 2 launch, I’ve already completed CoOp and the daily Forzathon (250.000 skill-points) without even driving. After I successfully smashed 25 trees, candysticks and snowmen in the Mazda, I suddenly had completed the Photochallenge. I swear, I never drove the '97 Lambo and I didn’t take a photo at the Mulegé X-Mas market.
So you could say perhaps a slight compensation for the bugged treasure hunt? Don’t think so. This game is more bugged than we all can imagine … in every direction!

1 Like

Maybe the new unlock requirement is don’t take a photo of the 97 Lambo at any location. /s

1 Like

I think the 12 points we got for series 2 for the automatically completed Horizon Tour (Co-Op) in each season, directly relates the the 12 points that were taken away from people in their Series 1 total. Every season in series 1 was reduced by 3 points when series 2 started. And every season in series 2 got 3 points.

1 Like