Final Fantasy XV car come to Forza?

ohh a free car il def take that

Too bad it’s probably gonna have like 1000+ hp and 0 handling…

So it’ll fit right in.

Huh?

And/or usually denotes having to meet only one of the criteria it splits.

1 Like

Won’t there need to be a Content Update before they can Gift it to us? Hopefully means there will be some other goodies around next Tuesday…

Will I need to install Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One as well. Currently have it installed on Windows 10 only.

Never mind got the answer I was looking for. “Beginning on August 1, Forza Horizon 3 and FINAL FANTASY XV players will be able to download and enjoy the Regalia in Forza Horizon 3 for free. The Regalia will be made available to everyone who has played Forza Horizon 3 (on Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Windows 10 PCs) and/or FINAL FANTASY XV (on Xbox One or Xbox One S) by August 1, 2017. For Forza Horizon 3 players, the Regalia will be sent to all players and will be redeemable through the in-game messaging system. FINAL FANTASY XV players will receive a code to redeem the Regalia in Forza Horizon 3 via the Xbox Live messaging system beginning on August 1.”

Behold! I give you incontrovertible proof:

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Regalia_Announce https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/hma_7_28_17

BTW Turn 10 really needs to “Keep It Simple and Stupid”, as the US Navy teaches since the 60s, in regards to instructions on how to unlock and redeem these things.

As a Street Fighter player I get this quote :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So not really available to “ALL” FH3 players just those who have played FF XV… It’s another Warthog…

That is where you are wrong. It is not another warthog, ,as they said it is available to ALL FH3 players.

So that means I will get 2 of them​:laughing: :money_mouth_face:

Thanks for helping me fill the contents boys.
And yes, we will get the Regalia ALL on 1st August.

If you own both Forza Horizon 3 and the Xbox version of Final Fantasy XV you will likely get 2 copies; one from the Message Centre and a code from Xbox Live.

I will only get one as I own Final Fantasy XV on PlayStation 4, but one is enough for me :slight_smile:

No, you will get one code as long as your xbox live account has both or either game. One code delivered via xbox live messenger. There will be no codes delivered via the Forza Horizon 3 Gift Car/DLC message center.

Plus, you will likely have to wait a few days before your code arrives, as there will be a lot to be sent out.

Once you receive the message on your Xbox Live account, there will be a button to auto-redeem the code in the message so you won’t need to input the code manually.

When the code has been redeemed, it is recommended you quit Forza Horizon 3 (go to the home screen, highlight FH3, press the Menu button on the controller (with the 3 lines on it), and select Quit. Relaunch the game after the quit and you should find the car in your Garage.

Everyone who has played either game by August 1 will get a code EVENTUALLY. Don’t hop on these forums asking when your codes will be coming, it will take UP TO A WEEK for all codes to go out, so be patient. It took five days for my Chryslus Rocket car code to come to my Xbox Live account.

Note: this is not aimed at the quoted user specifically, just intended to help all players know what’s going to happen and other info.

2 Likes

It was the and/or that threw me… don’t see why they needed both… Logically And would mean both OR either…

Logically (we’re talking Boolean logic here, AND means both are required. OR (inclusive) means either is required (and both works too). NOR means neither one, nor the other, nor both. XOR (exclusive) means one or the other but not both, and not neither. And just for fun, NAND means everything except both (ie you’d get the car if you had FH3 or FF or neither but NOT if you had both)

Therefore, in Boolean logic an OR function would cover this scenario (you get the car if you have either FH or FF, or both), however “and/or” is often used to specifically define OR (inclusive) in non-mathematical areas as “or” (linguistically) is undefined as being inclusive or exclusive, usually clarified by context (often exclusive, such as “you can have cake or ice-cream”)

Excellent! Love final fantasy and that car would fit in with H3

Reminder that you should clear space in your garage - if you’re at 550 this gift won’t show up in your garage.

And the other issues that prompt Forzathon support questions apply here as well: the more you’ve tinkered with your PC away from standard install settings, the more likely you are to encounter game snags. Disable external antivirus programs, enable Connected User Experiences and Telemetry in Windows, check for any Windows or game content updates, and reboot, all before loading the game and attempting to redeem the gift. You tend to have one shot at successfully redeeming gifts coming from the message center; don’t expect another one if the download disappears.

Tell your friends.

2 Likes

Cool that they venture like this like with the Fallout car.

But personally. MEH… didn’t care for the Warthog. This will likely be a similar collector piece in my garage.

Not even a custom championship of this vs. the Rolls Royce Dawn and Wraith?

1 Like

Sure that sounds like a neat idea! I’ll still try the car out. Just my expectations are not high.