Fiat and alfa romeo missing

Just want to know if these are coming in later because there not present currently is it license issues?

Something to do with licensing and the new owners or something like that I think from what I’ve read but don’t quote me on that. No Lancia either. Shame because there’s some great cars missing.

Ahh okay so probably in later then once that’s worked out then, but we still have plenty of cars anyway.

Hello,
will they be added soon? Some people say there are licencing issues with Stellantis, but Maserati and Jeep are available, also a little selection of Ferraris.
So i doubt that this is the main reason, are there any statements on that out there?

2 Likes

A little selection of Ferraris? Far too many Ferraris. All too similar cars.

4 Likes

They are FCA brands though, so the licensing issue might be there, not with the parent.

Waaay too many Ferraris

3 Likes

They are hardly too similar, I’d agree if it was Subarus but the Ferraris aren’t to bad.

4 Likes

We don’t have any statement on specific models or manufacturers, but you can expect both returning-to-Forza and new-to-Forza cars to be added to the game for months to come. Stay tuned to announcements such as our livestreams this coming Monday.

2 Likes

Ferrari split from FCA before the Stellantis takeover

1 Like

The heck you on about?

2 Likes

Far too few Ferraris and Alfas in MX!

2 Likes

If this game was all Ferraris it would be better.

Nobody knows. It’s rumored the licensing deals need to be updated after the PSA-FCA merger. On the other hand, Gran Turismo was able to not only keep those brands but also add new cars Sport didn’t have.

2 Likes

While there are definitely far more than I would ever want to drive, I wouldn’t say they’re all too similar. It’s not like they’re Porsche or BMW.

2 Likes

You wouldnt be able to difference most ferrari models without the sound (that is incorrect in many models) or the exterior asthetics…

Who needs italian cars when we get a second 7th generation Golf R the next season?

Which was the sarcasm emoticon?

4 Likes

Quite frankly, I’m finding all of the overgeneralization of these brands to be rather frightening and closeminded.

As far as OP’s question goes, like others have said, the rights owner of Lancia, Alfa, and Fiat is restructuring their European division, so no one is in the licensing offices to approve the requests to use the licenses. As far as why Maserati was the exception, I have no idea.

I keep seeing people asking the same questions, without ever seeming to check whether or not it has already been answered.

To note. This is in the credits for Forza Horizon 5. So a deal has been done, and these brands WILL be appearing in the game at some point. All we need to do now, is wait.

2 Likes

@GraceMcClain Rly… i dont belive that. They could sell the cars as a DC or something right now. Waiting makes no sense, i think they just dont give a s**t to invest time as long as MS pays enough money.

When something is so important to you that you consciously ask the question again in a forum, just to give it a certain relevance. I’m sure that you won’t notice that with your preferences. What is more surprising is that there are still so many people who blame others in a forum, for asking the “same” questions… which of course only lives on questions and threads… well, for me, Forza 5 is finally ticked off… I wish you all a lot of fun.

It’s probably better that we don’t have more brands people would pronounce incorrectly.
We already have enough Borschs/Porchas, Oodis, Bee’em Double Us and Mersidis Benz. We don’t need Alpha Romeo Juliet and Lancia Fleivia.