FI: No Team Adventure!

The Fortune Island DC is really a bad joke. You’re almost always alone, no team adventure or other multiplayer games you can look for. because of the biggest forza dlc of all time. a joke is that, in 2 days maximum one has seen everything.

is it just me being daft or is there no multiplayer aspect on the new expansion fortune island???

1 Like

I mean there isn’t much to do on fortune island anyways. Multiplayer or not. Sure it has the needles but that’s about it

Sounds more like Unfortunate Island… ouch…
After the ‘multiplayer thread’ now this…

So… main game has broken multiplayer & fortune island doesnt have it at all really? (Dont mention pvp, that is a broken mess from day 1)

Thats what I call…

Rather unfortunate.
This is becoming quite the joke.

2 Likes

So audio glitches never got fixed on pc where I can’t run the game through optical, now there is no multiplayer for fortune island. Playground is making a great game but they are not fixing it and they are not going about any of this in the right way. It feels like there is a need to make the casual players happy and ignore people who really want to get the most out of their game. Not happy with my purchase at this point the island as cool but all I do is team adventure oh well I guess I have to take what I can get in 2018.

Wow. No Team Adventure. Aside from the 33% of players that would ruin every race I was looking forward to it. I bought an expansion, but really I got a handful of cars, 10 million credits and a 2 day island vacation. Ouch.

2 Likes

Epic fail… This game is a joke… a bad one…

i even didnt touched it yet cause i was mainly looking forward to play team adventure with my buddies on a bunch of new tracks.As flawed as the mp might be for me the unpredictability (yes,even if somtimes an idiot can ruin the whole race) is part of the thrill and after countless races in team adventure its hard to go back to SP.

I did not regret buying it cause i got this awesome game with gamepass and i definitely want to give a little support with buying some extras but i`m very disappointed nonetheless.No MP but instead we got some new christmas clothes, very important really.

Please add MP ASAP!

ok, if i’m reading PG’s trend here with taking away full class rivals, solo online championships, a no collision option (to avoid the griefers and make online team adventure tolerable), and now not having a fortune island team adventure, i’m guessing the next expansion will remove cars entirely. you’ll just walk around taking photos with you avatar of how truly beautiful the game looks. all the time wishing you could play the game like the horizon’s of old. mb they’ll call it Forza Photog Island

@forzadevs: pls return the rest of the game that built this franchise. the game is thin and plays like a demo. this could have and should have been the best horizon. bad choices were made by the decision makers to cripple this game’s potential. thank you

4 Likes

This. Please give me a reason not to start Just Cause 4.

I just want my game back.

1 Like

It is still shocking to me that there is no multiplayer (team adventure) in Fortune Island. Equally shocking that no one is talking about it outside of this thread. Suspicious even.

Ive been tweeting @WeArePlayground and @ralphmfulton (playground games peeps) that we need team adventure or better yet custom public lobbies.

Get on it fellas! We don’t want this franchise to turn into a photo competition where you win skirts and melon flats. :frowning:

Let’s actually race.

1 Like

Given how the most active thread related to this game is about how dissatisfied people are with the state of Team Adventures I’m not surprised really.

As mentioned earlier on, I’d like to have the option for Private Team Adventure so that I can set up a structured session with my friends. If that never comes, no big deal, we can race on the mainland.

The most appealing aspect (imo) to all forza games is the public multiplayer. As a player I can hop online any time and be in a lobby racing between 8 to 20+ players (motorsport) in a matter of minutes.

This new trend of restricting the multiplayer offerings right down to actually having none needs to stop.

I am a big fan of the roads on Fortune Island. I’d like to be able to race on them against a full lobby (or even half) of other players.

Instead of lobbies full of players PG has given us this amazing island and won’t let us play on it.

Xmas is canceled boys. :frowning:

2 Likes

I honestly think they are completely out of touch with this user base on this topic. I spoke to one of the developers in-game on this topic, as we share a common friend. His response was genuine shock that we even cared about this being missing. “Why would you want to do random public races on extreme terrain where griefers are just going to push you off a cliff?” was the driving response that I got. I, for one, actually like the randomness of the matchmaking. Especially if i’m on at a different time than the group of people I normally hang out with. You’re not always going to have a fully set of friends to populate a 12 person race. I don’t know. It seems obvious to me, but who knows…

1 Like

Very interesting response from a dev. As an OG forza player I expect online multiplayer from every offering and every DLC. This is because every forza game and DLC has historically had online multiplayer. Until Fortune Island. I could care less about treasures, photo updates, or whatever else is supposed to be “special” about this DLC. Without multiplayer the entire game becomes worthless. Over and above that they do have an amazing route creator but without custom public multiplayer lobbies that allow the host to add these custom routes they also become worthless. Truly disappointing. The devs need to hear from everyone on this. Unacceptable.

that’s really interesting. knowing all this, why did they take away a no collision option to avoid griefers instead of taking away another part of the game? Blizzard Mtn online was really great. couldn’t imagine how empty it would have been for an expansion without it. i guess i’ll know soon thanks to Fortune Island.

they need to use focus groups to better grasp expectations of what is an horizon game as they seem more and more out of touch

it would be interesting if you’d ask him if him if he or anyone else thought we’d care if full class rivals was taken away. especially given the FM7 debacle

Yeah, no big deal - only wasted money.

1 Like

It absolutely is a big deal. The FI tracks are better than the mainland and would be amazing to race in Team Adventure or in January’s expected Free For All Adventure. I for one, feel duped and would prefer my money back. I only play this game for online multiplayer. And not having it for the expansions is bordering on misrepresentation given the fact that they’ve done it in previous games. At a minimum, they never even bothered to try to manage expectations with this information. I would not have bought the ultimate addition if I had that information.

1 Like

Everyone visit the Forza Support page and submit a ticket using the subject: Suggestions and Feedback. Let them know that having no multiplayer in this game is unacceptable.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new