FH4 Expansion 2: LEGO Speed Champions - June 13

It’ll have more vehicle damage than any other forza. XD XD XD. Gave me the biggest laugh of the the whole show. Hopefully they don’t try and throw that kinda garbage in Motorsport. It’s a shame they’ll listen to some corporation and their fat wallets rather than all the faithful players they had…

16 Likes

It benefits them the same way Hot Wheels did. Huge toy companies get the production quality of Forza to show off their products and Forza gets $$$. I’m completely disappointed by it too all I wanted was a new environment with some new tracks and real cars but people of all ages play the game and I’m sure there are some kids and kids at heart who are exited about it.

2 Likes

Dont misunderstand me, I love this game, the works, the map its just awesome.

BUT make user polls before releasing that kind of stuff ?
As PC user, this EXP pass allows us to play for TWO extensions, not just one impossible to find the options, but I ve trusted that new approach to the game.

1 EXP out of 2 is a PR, sponsorised one, FandF, Hot Wheels and LEGO but this is beyond the boundaries, we want new cars, exclusive models.

Anyways I’ll play it, but this kind of stuff may insult car enthusiasts, feeling that they’re drown into a corporate business with it’s undefeated hydra with no chance to say anything.

4 Likes

I couldn’t be more underwhelmed.

This is how you bury your franchise, nice work Playground.

I am out, you have lost me as a customer.

26 Likes

Oh playground, just give me that shovel. Stop digging, please. Please?

This is just getting sad now.

21 Likes

Last time I pre-order the ultimate edition. [Mod Edit - profanity and abbreviated profanity are not allowed - MM]

18 Likes

OMG what the hell is this??? Are they kidding or what? Fulton s face showed that he couldnt belive this, what he had to speak about.
This franchise is going down really.

17 Likes

Now you know why this game is rated E for everyone :wink:

2 Likes

Literally explains why all the songs were ridiculously censored now. They’re clearly trying to cater to a way younger audience. Get those parent’s dollars to buy for their kids because Lego is now in the game. I still don’t understand why stuff like this isn’t made into a standalone game? Once again I feel completely cheated out of my ultimate edition. I can’t trust I’ll get 2 solid expansions that Forza die-hards would want to play. I refuse to buy clustered packs anymore. Anytime they’re so closed lip about an expansion, I’m expecting it to be something die-hard racing fans would not want.

9 Likes

Was hoping for a track focused DLC with Pista, 675LT, Performante and more GT3 and GT4 cars (like the Xbow or all the XX Ferraris) as a bridge to FM or because of the GB setting something like a Goodwood DLC with a track, a hillclimb and a Concourse. But nope…we get LEGO which you can’t even build. Sorry I just don’t see the point of a LEGO Senna when there is a “real” Senna in the game already. This is just utter nonsense and saying I’m massively disappointed would be an epic understatement.

[Mod Edit - profanity and self-censored profanity are not allowed - MM]

34 Likes

Careful they might get more ideas for Forza 5.

1 Like

I like the LEGO land, but only 3 LEGO cars and no any real life cars?

1 Like

[Mod Edit]

2 Likes

What is this
[Mod Edit - profanity is not allowed - MM]

3 Likes

I totally agree with you man. Like I was hoping for an expansion where we get a Huracan Performante, 488 Pista, SVJ, 675LT . Like maybe adding a track only DLC pack to the existing game . I dunno, maybe add European only tracks in the game like Spa or Silverstone or something . But to add Legos , that’s just sad. I mean, just before watching the E3 live I played Horizon 4 online for like 3 hours, and then they announce the Lego expansion . All I’m saying playground games and T10 will have some explaining to do as to why we have pixels on the screen instead of 4K gaming

8 Likes

please lock the lego cars off the main map only way you will save the game most of us are not 8

8 Likes

This is one of the most ridiculous expansions that personally, I have seen. What a crock.

19 Likes

I highly doubt this new expansion with be received in a light of good spirit by the forza community . I’m pretty sure majority were expecting something more realistic and age appropriate, considering the fact that a vast majority of forza players are above the age of 5. I dont think anyone wanted or even thought of a Lego expansion as a possibility. I mean cars that are mentioned on the car wish list are not even added. The entire ultimate edition of forza horizon 4 is a total waste come to think of it. Majority of the cars included in the car pass are old cars which have featured in previous forza games, specifically forza horizon 3. I mean why would I want a McLaren 650s Spider if the base game already has a 650S coupe ? Theres no difference in modification, only that the one has a roof that comes off. I really feel a bit let down and disappointed by the developers of Forza Horizon 4. It actually brings to question if current forza owners will buy the ultimate edition of future titles or even buy it at all . It already took a lot for me to buy the ultimate edition of horizon 4 , considering that you had to fork out additional money in horizon 3 to get added DLC’s. I actually feel like just going back to play Horizon 1 , a game that really got me by the heartstrings when I played it . LEGO’S… more like Let’s Go.

21 Likes

Pathetic. I won’t be bothering with the ultimate edition again. I regretted FH3 and was foolish enough to go for it again with FH4. I won’t make the same mistake again.

I’ve nothing else to say.

29 Likes

I won’t buy an Ultimate ever again. I simply won’t pay the developers for a promise of an expansion coming later when they don’t even bother to ask what they should make with the money we gave them at the beginning for a at that time non-existent product. I simply refuse to pay them when all we get is garbage like this. I liked Fortune Island, I liked some of the Car Packs, but the Car Pass was mostly nonsense and now this DLC nobody wanted, asked for or even thought of. But here we are…

I had a lot of fun with FH4 but it got more and more frustrating over the time and this is just the last straw. Not sure if I’m going to buy a FH5 at all but if I do, it will be the Standard Edition weeks after release to see in tests and lets plays and what not, where the developers are heading after release. And then I will pick the DLCs and carpacks I like instead of getting slapped in the face for rewarding the developers too soon…

16 Likes