Release Date: June 13, 2019
Price: $19.99 add-on (10% off with Game Pass; Free with Ultimate Edition, Expansions Bundle, or Ultimate Add-Ons)
Video: Xbox Briefing Forza segment McLaren Press Release - full size LEGO Senna on stage
E3 Fact Sheet at news.xbox.com
• Explore a new valley filled with LEGO brick structures
• Find out how fast you can go around the Falcon Speedway and how far you can jump in the fun-filled Super Mega Awesome Adventure Stunt Park
• Experience how seasons change an entire LEGO city, airport, UFO crash site, pirate cove and even a LEGO dinosaur dig site
• Embark on a new LEGO Brick Challenge Campaign that rewards free exploration
• Build a Master Builder’s House as your Brick Collection grows
• LEGO Speed Ramps and Destruction challenges are just some of the fun new gameplay you’ll encounter
• Collect and race amazing new LEGO Speed Champions cars including the McLaren Senna, Ferrari F40 Competizione and the 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally
• Race LEGO Speed Champions cars against real world cars with Forza’s renowned physics and handling
• Be a LEGO Speed Champions hero in a grand finale race on an epic LEGO Goliath route
• Earn 31 Achievements and 500 GS
FH4 is doomed in any ways.
They really have to think about their franchise.
Maybe change the dev team.
They really proved with FH4 that they are out of ideas.
LEGO … well that´s working maybe with 10 year olds.
But i think the most players are grown with the franchise and are MUCH older.
for me lego is a no go. it doesnt give me anything. i played with lego 30 years ago…
and even for older lego fans - what the heck does it have to do with racing games?
wow - ugly shaped cars from blocks - oh wait - NOW I SEE - MINECRAFT had blocks - kids loved minecraft - yeah lets make cars from blocks.
and hey ken block is named after blocks ! awesome idea! KIDS will love it!
I’ll start by asking who asked for this? The answer no one. How does benefit T10 or PG? The answer it doesn’t. With hot wheels we at least had real cars. now we have nothing. The game has been dying and now it’s dead.
In what universe did they think Forza players wanted something this childish and stupid? I don’t think anyone wanted their cars remade with Minecraft graphics. So glad this was included with the Ultimate Edition this time around since free is the only reasonable price for this.
This is actually pathetic. This is tailored towards children… no thought gone into what fans what. Just doing what you want as always. Your going to get slated for this and lose players. Absolutely outrageous… the effort you put into this you could have made something for everyone… nobody asked for this… build an expansion 3 and make it free to make up for this rubbish…
I’m with Forza since the very beginning, I completed all games and collected all achievements.
I accepted questionable decisions in the past (FH3 Hot Wheels, FH4 emotes & clothing), but turning FH4 into a kids game isn’t excusable.