FH3 wheelspins

By level 200 I had won the “A” class Mini HE, the Countach HE and the last one was a black Mercedes Speed HE car. I bought the Subaru drift HE at auction for 500,000.

I’m just over 200 and I also have won the Countach, Mini, MG, Corvette, Ford GT, and Subaru Drift. His point was that in over 600 wheelspins cars like the Huracan, Nissan GTR, and Jaguar Black XP have not even come up as options. It is very cheap of them to remove all of these cars and not have any sort of explanation. If they thought the buff was too strong, and I agree, it totally is, they should have nerfed the buff on all of the HE ‘all skills’ and XP cars and left them in the spins for others to win. Unless you were a day one player you are out of luck and that’s unacceptable.

-k

Still waiting for people to say that the odds of winning one have ever changed.

Like I said , there was one (one) (1) update to the wheelspins and all it did was change the horizon edition cars.

You have always had a “fair shot” because it’s been the same for everyone. HE cars are rare as they are supposed to be.

1 Like

I’m fine with how it played out… People who started playing from the beginning had the opportunity to get those cars that are rare now. Just gotta work for them which makes it fun.

I started playing after Christmas so never had access to the GTR, BRZ or other high dollar cars. I had bad luck with HE cars through spins, only won 3 before hitting level 150. Then just realized I may as well keep my wheel spins because I was just buying the cars I wanted in the AH for $200k since everyone was already winning them and selling them cheap. The cars I really wanted were big $$$ in the AH and I wasn’t going to get them through spins. I don’t usually drive the HE cars around normally, I just use them for XP or Credit farming to buy other cars. I’m around 275 or so now and have been saving wheelspins since 150. Hopefully when the new HE cars are released I’ll snag a few in wheelspins. Here’s where I’m at with collecting HE cars. I think it’s a fun little side project while doing campaign. These are the cars that have been available at some point up until now.

I currently own: (14)
-'14 BMW M4 Horizon Edition
-'97 BMW M3 (E36) Horizon Edition
-'08 Dodge Viper ACR Horizon Edition
-'17 Ford GT Horizon Edition
-'17 Ford Focus RS Horizon Edition
-'14 BAC Mono Horizon Edition
-'15 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Horizon Edition
-'88 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV Horizon Edition
-'12 Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe Black Series Horizon Edition
-'65 MINI Cooper S Horizon Edition
-'98 Subaru Impreza 22B STi Horizon Edition
-'86 MG Metro 6R4 Horizon Edition
-'69 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe Horizon Edition
-'16 Jaguar F-Type Project 7 Horizion Edition

Needed: (7)
-'69 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Horizon Edition
-'14 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 Horizon Edition
-'12 Nissan GT-R Black Edition R35 Horizon Edition
-'13 Subaru BRZ Horizon Edition
-'17 Ford F-150 Raptor Horizon Edition
-'80 Subaru BRAT GL Horizon Edition
-'13 Ram Runner Horizon Edition (I still need BM)

1 Like

I now have a list that matches yours. Had to pay a little over 3m for the Jaguar (yuck!), so between the Jag and 2014 BMW, I had to throw 5m down. The main point of contention is getting them to both reinstate the cars they removed (and with a stealth update nonetheless) and add some of the ones that are unavailable. I will give it to them that perhaps some will be Forzathon rewards but there is a sizable list to come and I can’t imagine that they will have that many with FM7 coming this fall.

-k

1 Like

Nice! Yeh I had to fork over some coin on the M4 and F-Type as well. I shopped around on the Jag and got it for under $2M, but was still a lot of cash. I paid around $2M for the M4 too. I have a feeling they won’t be putting any of those cars back in the rotation, going to have to spend money on them. One thing I can’t bring myself to do is farm credits. It just takes way too long, especially when trying to get $5M+ for these higher dollar cars. I end up just playing until money gets built up and going from there. Taking longer now that I’m not using up wheelspins too.

I was tempted to sell my Lykan this last week since they were going for $1M+ since I knew I’d be winning one in the forzathon but I didn’t gamble it.

I’d like to get the 302 next I think.

You forgot the Silvia and Dart HE cars that’s aren’t out yet.

Only listed the ones currently available. There are 12 that haven’t been released yet.

Gotcha :slight_smile:

That Ram Runner HE is on fire. if you search the auctions the lowest price on those things are like 5million.

1 Like

If you get one, I have a tune shared out there. A lot of fun.

Other than the brat, that’s the one I want least ironically.

-k

If you think the Ram Runner is high, try winning a Huracan in the AH. These are pretty steep.

-k

I just paid 4.9mil for the BRZ HE. The Runner is steep also. Thankfully, I have no interest in owning one. A 302 HE can get costly as well - paid 3.8mil for one of those. I think the GTR Black Edition HE is another expensive one nowadays. Fortunately, I got a BRAT free during its Forzathon.