[fh3] [uk] 50 lap goliath race - register your interest!

Hello,
I am organising a 50 lap Goliath Race that will take place at Approx 10AM GMT on the 4th of January 2018. In this listing I will be going through more details of the race however if you are interested and don’t care about the info below then message me via Xbox using the gamertag Isenfyre.

Basic Settings - Reply here if you want me to add more
Collisions Off (50 Laps is a long time to keep getting bashed off the road)
Time Of Day = Late Afternoon (The sky is slightly darker so it hurts your eyes less after driving for that long)

Other Info
We wont be in a party as the race will last between 8-10 hours so people will want to speak to friends and do various other things.
As said previously this is a 8-10 hour commitment so don’t sign up if your’re just going to leave after 5 laps.
As soon as the first person reaches the finish then they WILL finish to save time as people will likely be 2-3 laps behind the leading which equates to 20-30mins in game. (This is to stop people being kicked).
The kick delay is 30 seconds then a 10 second warning so you won’t be able to leave the controller ALL THE RACE.
Please make sure that you are in the Horizon Online session ATLEAST 15 MINS before the race is due to begin.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN MESSAGE “Isenfyre” via Xbox IMMEDIATELY DUE TO THE RACE STARTING AT 10AM GMT

Thanks for your interest - even if we dont get anyone to join then the race will still take place. It isn’t essential that you reply to this to join.