Fh3 gallery

I have a problem to find here my fh3 gallery because if i go to the gallery i only see my fh4 pictures and no option to see other games picture. What can i do or where can i find my fh3 pictures?

1 Like

If you have Windows 10, download Forza Hub from the store, login with your xbox account and you’ll find your pictures in there. Select Galleries > My Photos - I’ve only just started playing FH3 and saved one photo and that was the only way I could find it.

The easier way;

Click on your gallery on here and it’ll take you to a web address looking like this;

For Forza Horizon 3 change the 4 at the end to a 3

So

If you want to look at your Forza Motorsport 7 pics change the last 2 characters to;

You get the idea. . . .

2 Likes

Is there any other way i could find my fh3 gallery without changing the url? Is microsoft this much incompetent and stupid? Why isn’t there a easier way to find in game screenshots.

That man speaketh the truth, just tried it out, couldn’t work out how to access it when I tried the other day, cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the only way I know of.

To be fair, whilst it’s not necessarily as straightforward as a straight dropdown - changing one or two characters at the end of a URL hasn’t proved a great difficulty for me.