Festival playlist unavailable?

Hiya all,

Literally got the game 2 days ago after having played using gamepass trial in like november something. But so far whenever I launch the game and it brings me to the festival playlist screen it says the servers are unavailable. I literally just went through 4 restarts of Windows updates, updated graphics drivers just to make sure but it’s still saying the servers are unavailable but I can’t seem to find anything online about it so far sooooo I don’t know if it’s on my end or not.

Just in case, here are my specs;
Windows 10 Home
Version 21H2
Build 19044.1469

i5 8400
16GB DDR4 2666
GTX 1050 Ti (don’t bother me about the performance of it, thank you)
Game installed on a Kingston 480GB SSD

I hope I’m not the only one that’s experiencing this. If anyone knows anything then please let me know.

Thank you!

From memory the festival playlist isn’t available until you’ve progressed a wee way into the game. i.e. a few hours worth of doing events etc.

Nope. The festival playlist itself unlocks really early. I think it took me about 45 minutes of time play to unlock it. What does not unlock is the trial and other couple of online activities until you reach the hall of fame.

It loads offline playlist ?

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000162813

Yeah I already had the playlist unlocked, but it goes to the fallback playlist still. I already have quite some hours into the game. I also reinstalled the game already now but it still hasn’t fixed it. I can’t access the auction house either or see the scores of my friends for speed zones and such and new scores don’t update. But I do see other playes driving around, not drivatars. So I don’t know what’s going on but it seems to be a problem on my end?

This problem has arisen a few times. To fix it, sign out of the XBox app, then launch FH5.
This forces a sign-in prompt on launching the game and all should be good from there.
When I had this issue I didn’t even have the Xbox app, so I installed it and then took the steps. It worked.

Okay so my other reply is still gonna show up before this cuz my account is still under moderation. But this worked, thank you!
I guess it’s just the typical thing of Microsoft breaking things again as always

1 Like